Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time and 46 behind!! I have 2022 feels about this. I hope they can turn this around but I can't even find a player I can hang my hat on to drag the team forward.
We might well get smashed by 80 again and be the laughing stock of the league known as GF pretenders.
Defence is a mess who can't stop lions players taking a mark inside 50. The amount of times we have over committed and let the ball get over the back further up the ground has been ridiculous. Midfield can't get their hands on it and forwards are non existent given we can't get hold of the pill.

Be funny if we came back and won to look at all the melts in this thread.
This was always a danger with our inability to get first use of the footy and them being so good at it. But I didn't expect us to be outrun and and outworked on the wings and forward too.

I said we need Warner to get 10 clearances to win. He's got one. We needed the old 'see ball, get ball' Chad. It's clearly still there, he got 7 in a quarter when unleashed against GWS, but he's instructed to sit on the fringe way too long while we are being thrashed. Game is gone, but at least put in a showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have logged in for the first time this year just to say this couldn’t have been more predictable

All you can do is laugh at this point

Had to compete today at a minimum. To be out of it at half time again....it's not fair why do the supporters have to relive this nightmare over and ****ing over again. Never be able to be excited about making a GF again or even being top 4 in H & A again knowing this is what's coming.

Need to claw back at least 3, ideally 4 goals in Q3 for us to be back in this.

And I just don't see where its going to come from.

Move the magnets, take off a tall, bring on the sub. Do or die.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Longmire just does not value clearances, never really has. He is perfectly happy losing clearances and winning the turnovers. The problem is in Grand Finals the other team dominates us in the clearances and does not turn it over that much.
It's just not sustainable at all.

You look at our stoppages, Heeney's being blocked by Dunkley, Rowbottom's got his back turned to the ball trying to block Neale, Warner's out in space waiting for the handball.

How the **** do Horse & co think we are gonna win the pill there? Rinse and repeat this at every stoppage and centre bounce. I have literally no idea what the coaches even do when it comes to our midfield.

Well, I'll be so pissed off if we don't show fight in the second half. If we don't, we can be rightfully labelled dears in a hadlight on the big stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back