Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/1371 Flanders and Martin spoiling the ton party

VC on Max tomorrow, Dorko as the backup

Max has never played the WC at the MCG - track record is pretty ordinary over West against then, his best scoring games ironically have been in games sold to play in Darwin. Shouldn't make much of a difference, is still against BJ, but it's still a small unknown.

What I meant to say is there is absolutely no reason he should still be in my team at Round 17, but there he is at M8
Well lucky you then - reap the good, cos lord knows we get some bad dished up

If SDK keeps this solo ruck role I'm tempted
Think Conway is out for the rest of the season? That probably helps with this persistence with SDK

Max has never played the WC at the MCG - track record is pretty ordinary over West against then, his best scoring games ironically have been in games sold to play in Darwin. Shouldn't make much of a difference, is still against BJ, but it's still a small unknown.
Hoping he can break the poor run of scores against them, they do seem to work him over pretty good.

Don't have Serong or Ryan, otherwise would VC them. I'd like to reverse the Zorko trade in and get Serong but this stupid platform won't allow you to move DPP's. It's really something that needs to be fixed along the lines of SC, makes things so much easier when editing trades.

As an aside, I did reverse my trade of Clark > Humphries to Sexton > McKercher, sort of a double win and not knowing that Clark was a late in, who would have guessed that Scott chose to have a late change :p

Hoping he can break the poor run of scores against them, they do seem to work him over pretty good.

Don't have Serong or Ryan, otherwise would VC them. I'd like to reverse the Zorko trade in and get Serong but this stupid platform won't allow you to move DPP's. It's really something that needs to be fixed along the lines of SC, makes things so much easier when editing trades
I'm guessing you have tried to do it through the Utility position - that was the only way i could do it, but sometimes the position changes you make subsequent to, or during the trade can't be undone Also found if I could make the DPP changes separate to the trade change, that helped. Also, to go out of the program and log back in seemed to make a difference once.
It's a coin toss sometimes!

I'm guessing you have tried to do it through the Utility position - that was the only way i could do it, but sometimes the position changes you make subsequent to, or during the trade can't be undone Also found if I could make the DPP changes separate to the trade change, that helped. Also, to go out of the program and log back in seemed to make a difference once.
It's a coin toss sometimes!
It's shizen

Don't have Serong or Ryan, otherwise would VC them. I'd like to reverse the Zorko trade in and get Serong but this stupid platform won't allow you to move DPP's. It's really something that needs to be fixed along the lines of SC, makes things so much easier when editing trades.

As an aside, I did reverse my trade of Clark > Humphries to Sexton > McKercher, sort of a double win and not knowing that Clark was a late in, who would have guessed that Scott chose to have a late change :p

If you move Zorko into your mids you should be able to edit him to Serong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Humphries and Mannagh sitting on the bench. Would have loved to have looped Mannagh at F6 but left that to Dowling and Tholstrup, dammit

Stewart trade in
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back