Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the tough thing, as I don’t have Heeney I need him in but if I did, I would have gone Chad and Errol both in.

I still can but that means no Heeney

You don't need Heeney in this week, he can wait til next week.

You don't need Heeney in this week, he can wait til next week.
Good point, will be much easier to get him in when we need a forward. Could use him for a R14 forward next week. BE is Mid 110s so hopefully he’ll drop some more.

Errol and Chad could be a winning pair of ins, upside galore from both.

The rules around waiting for rookies go out the door during byes

Glad I'm on a treble upgrade this week, will wait and see on him but nice pick up next week to free up some cash for Heeney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is really helpful. The extra 60k from McMullin to Dowling could be massive next week on whether I can get a double upgrade or one and a half only.
Yep same here, ive got 22 onfield but im keeping Campbell over Wilson since his BE is 31 and will gain some cash (hopefully) to help me get a better rook next week with Ryan and Zorko.

McAullife could be dropped

(Glad TT is back but not now man lol)

My fault (if he is dropped), I traded him in last week. All my trades have been cursed since trading in Tom Green for his 7

McAuliffe would be such a frustrating drop, I didn't want him (rookie options abysmal) but then he's on 50 at half time and it's looking great, only to score 5 in a half and get dropped the next week

Surely with dusty out they'll have room for him?

McAuliffe would be such a frustrating drop, I didn't want him (rookie options abysmal) but then he's on 50 at half time and it's looking great, only to score 5 in a half and get dropped the next week

Had a quick look at the Tigers' board and McAuliffe was not among the names thrown about for omission / resting.

I heard Richmond were planning to rest 3 players, so hopefully he can keep his spot.

Yeah I'm likely leaning Gulden anyways.

Playing for upside at this point as finding it hard to move my rank. I see more upside in Gulden whereas I think Dunkley's output is kind of maxed

It is maxed, but it is very, very good. Ideal world both end up in your final midfield.

Yes permanently to another club 👍
Yeah, surely Port want him badly enough for a straight swap for Butters

Happy Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back