List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

There really isn't a big 200cm key forward there for the taking, most are 194cm or rucks.

History says we wouldn’t have picked a tall anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

History says we wouldn’t have picked a tall anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True but it would be a refreshing change if we could defy our historical recruiting trends & actually choose at least one, if not two, talented young talls, for a change. However trading away our 2024 1st Round pick to Fremantle does not help. Then again, I can only hope! Goodnight & good luck.

I reckon Collingwood will be able to push for a first round pick this year. Brisbane has a top 5 FS and a top 15 academy player, Gold Coast has a top 15 academy player, Adelaide has a top 10 FS and Carlton has two potential top 15 FS.

Brisbane's pick 9, GC's pick 11 and Carlton's pick 13, could all be on the table come end of year. Adelaide are currently in a position to keep their first round pick and obtain their FS.

CFC currently has pick 23 (Based on Hawthorne's position), 41 and 44.

I reckon Collingwood will be able to push for a first round pick this year. Brisbane has a top 5 FS and a top 15 academy player, Gold Coast has a top 15 academy player, Adelaide has a top 10 FS and Carlton has two potential top 15 FS.

Brisbane's pick 9, GC's pick 11 and Carlton's pick 13, could all be on the table come end of year. Adelaide are currently in a position to keep their first round pick and obtain their FS.

CFC currently has pick 23 (Based on Hawthorne's position), 41 and 44.
I can’t see much attrition in our list this year aside from retirements so you’d think it’ll be 2 live picks and if we get lucky/ if he comes on LQ. That leaves us in a position to use Hawthorn’s 2nd to move up the board. How funny would it be if despite all the hand wringing over the Shultz/ Ginnivan deals we wound up with an upgrade on field and at the draft table?! Need to pull our finger out on the latter.

An alternative to what you’ve mapped out might also be packaging a Macrae/ McInnes with that pick to move up or trading it for Adelaide’s future 1st if they get ahead of a Welsh bid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back