Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who wins the 24 Chas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps doesn’t deserve 4 or 5 votes he’s managed to steal so far.

The award has lost its prestige big time.

Another cheap plastic giveaway.

Bring on next week.
Neale has 2 brownlows. Not sure how you can pot its legitimacy as a Brisbane supporter when he has benefited from dodgy votes in the past.

Tom Green would have been a chance if he didn't go missing in the middle of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when people piled onto Riley O'Brien because he attended a Jordan Peterson event?

This is why you shouldn't judge people on political matters. That used to be a given, but is a lost art in current society.

Neale has 2 brownlows. Not sure how you can pot its legitimacy as a Brisbane supporter when he has benefited from dodgy votes in the past.
That’s my point….

But hey your smooth brain response doesn’t deserve a reply tbh. I’m a footy purist first and foremost before a Lions supporter. Just because I support a team that has a dual Brownlow medalist doesn’t change my opinion on the Brownlow and its current prestige.

It’s become a plastic giveaway you can collect at the bottom of a weetbix box. Media hype and gambling has penetrated the very fabric of the award.

probably a reflection on Carlton’s season that they don’t have any players stealing votes off Crippa. He wasn’t some generational talent but the gap between him and the next player down at ikon park is huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Back