Prediction 2024 Brownlow Medal contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Given St. Kilda won, anyone from the Saints in the mix for the 3, given if there are even performances the players from the winning team generally get the nod?
Sinclair,Marshall and Phillipou were good I thought

It should be:
Newman 3
Cripps 2
Marshall/Phillipou/Sinclar 1

but I think it could be:
Cripps 3
Saints player one 2
Saints player two 1

As Newman isn’t a noted poller, doesn’t play in the middle and Cripps was the only reason why we were back in it in the third

Congratulations to Patrick Cripps, the 2024 Brownlow Medallist.

Reckon he wins by as many votes as he received yesterday. I can't believe him and Daicos are currently equal in Brownlow betting.

Nobody really stood out for the saints.

Possibly Sinclair a chance for a vote.

Blues had top 4 possession winners - all 30+.

Newman
Hewett
Walsh
Cripps

Sinclair next best on 28.
I thought Sinclair was better than Cripps.

Cripps was a bit bullocking and not doing a great deal with his possessions

I’d be happy with

Newman 3
Sinclair 2
Cripps 1

I’d be happy with

Newman 3
Sinclair 2
Cripps 1
Can see a world where Cripps gets 3, not knocking ok Cripps but some players just poll a bit higher when they shouldn’t.

It all could be irrelevant anyways because I believe he is about 6 votes in front anyways.

I’d be happy with

Newman 3
Sinclair 2
Cripps 1
I would also agree with this, outside of the 3rd I don’t think he broke the game open

But I can just see Newman not getting the acknowledgement he deserves

If Cripps gets just the one I think Daicos and Neale are still small chances

There might be a good chance that one of the Port boys might sneak in undetected for a win as most of the Vic-centric media doesn't even rate us. One can only imagine media beat up on umpire votes if another Port player got up over the fancies.
No chance.
Port have a very even midfield and will share the votes.

If Carlton win, Cripps will usually get the three.
If Collingwood win, Nick will usually get the three.
Brisbane not as much, though Neale is usually prominent in a Brisbane win.

Cripps will most likely get 1 or 2

Newman was BOG

Not sure, thought Sinclair was myself, without him and Marshall they don't win. Surely that's your 2/3 though, with Cripps the 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often do rucks and half backs get votes though?

Sinclair isn't really a halfback though plays everywhere but surely he was BOG yesterday. Doubt Marshall gets votes. Personally I had it Sinclair 3, Newman 2, Cripps 1. Any of the combination wouldn't surprise me but the first two were the best two players yesterday surely.

Sinclair isn't really a halfback though plays everywhere but surely he was BOG yesterday. Doubt Marshall gets votes. Personally I had it Sinclair 3, Newman 2, Cripps 1. Any of the combination wouldn't surprise me but the first two were the best two players yesterday surely.
Guess we'll find out on Brownlow night, should be an all time great count imo. Cripps, Bont, Daicos, Neale, Treloar, Butters, Serong, Heeney etc have had outstanding years.

Guess we'll find out on Brownlow night, should be an all time great count imo. Cripps, Bont, Daicos, Neale, Treloar, Butters, Serong, Heeney etc have had outstanding years.

Be a terrible one after the ridiculous suspension luckily I won’t see it and I’m away overseas when it occurs. Go the NRL route with suspensions and their award please

FWIW

33 - Cripps
32 - Neale
29 - N Daicos
26 - Butters - Heeney*
24 - Whitfield
23 - Merrett
22 - Bontompelli
21 - Treloar / Anderson / T Green
20 - Gulden / Warner
19 - Gawn / Rowell
18 - Serong / Wines
17 - Mcluggage / Dunkley
15 - Brayshaw

Last edited:
Have you placed an order at JB Hi-Fi yet for your TV replacement?

Obviously your disdain towards Daicos means you’ll likely smash your T.V if Daicos wins ?

Have you placed an order at JB Hi-Fi yet for your TV replacement?

Obviously your disdain towards Daicos means you’ll likely smash your T.V if Daicos wins ?
Nicky has a special exemption this year only because I'm really just hoping its anyone but Neale. 3 time Brownlow medallist L Neale would make me physically throw up.

Hey folks, most of you probably wouldn’t know but I’m a stats nerd and a spreadsheet enthusiast. I’ve just wrapped up season 6 of my Brownlow Predictor and would love to share it with you all 👍🏼

Leaderboards, BP comparisons, Round by Round & Club by Club breakdowns!

Purely a hobby & 100% opinion based, don’t get salty if it doesn’t look how you think it will 😊Spreadsheet available beneath the screenshots. Follow me on Twitter jjsmitty8 if you wanna be able to open the link on a PC ✌🏼

IMG_1941.jpeg

IMG_1933.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

IMG_1945.jpeg

Hey folks, most of you probably wouldn’t know but I’m a stats nerd and a spreadsheet enthusiast. I’ve just wrapped up season 6 of my Brownlow Predictor and would love to share it with you all 👍🏼

Leaderboards, BP comparisons, Round by Round & Club by Club breakdowns!

Purely a hobby & 100% opinion based, don’t get salty if it doesn’t look how you think it will 😊Spreadsheet available beneath the screenshots. Follow me on Twitter jjsmitty8 if you wanna be able to open the link on a PC ✌🏼

View attachment 2094714

View attachment 2094715

View attachment 2094716

View attachment 2094718

Appreciate the effort! Gee Daicos would be stiff with 36 for second though!!!

Appreciate the effort! Gee Daicos would be stiff with 36 for second though!!!
Cheers mate! Yeah absolutely would, AFL predictor has them tying on 33 (so a bit less than I), but I genuinely feel like it’s a 3 horse race and 35+ is gettable

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2024 Brownlow Medal contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back