Competitions 2024 AFLW Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you like elite women's sport? Do you enjoy watching a North Melbourne team that wins games? Do you want to feel like part of the winning team singing the song at the end of game? Well this may be for you!!

It's time to launch the AFLW player sponsorship for season 2024. It has changed a little bit with the pricing and structure from last year but the premise is the same. Get on board, back the girls and sit back and enjoy the show. You also get to participate in our competitions to win the prize giveaway's throughout the season knowing that you've helped on their journey to go one step further and take home the flag!!

As per usual make your pledge below 👇 in increments of $50. I will add you to the list and cross your name off when payment has been received.

When I have an idea of where we will land I will look at which player/s suit our needs. It would be great to keep backing Bella Eddy.

Pledge. $1100 Target 🎯$1800

Luke72 $100
Ferball $50
Lomas $100
Devo $100
Hsquid $50
Me&Mrs KK $100
Gorman2geister $50

Kanga1996 $50
Sagitox $50
Muttley $50

Twinkletoes $50
The Y Factor $100
Gumble Frankieton $50
Lisa Frankieton $50
Maree Frankieton $50
Horace $50
Hearts to Hearts $50

Last edited:

Do you like elite women's sport? Do you enjoy watching a North Melbourne team that wins games? Do you want to feel like part of the winning team singing the song at the end of game? Well this may be for you!!

It's time to launch the AFLW player sponsorship for season 2024. It has changed a little bit with the pricing and structure from last year but the premise is the same. Get on board, back the girls and sit back and enjoy the show. You also get to participate in our competitions to win the prize giveaway's throughout the season knowing that you've helped on their journey to go one step further and take home the flag!!

As per usual make your pledge below 👇 in increments of $50. I will add you to the list and cross your name off when payment has been received.

When I have an idea of where we will land I will look at which player/s suit our needs. It would be great to keep backing Bella Eddy.

Pledge. Target 🎯
Luke72 $100
If we get enough for 2 what about the 2nd girl being the new Irish lass who name l cant pronounce...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back