AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremy Cameron enjoys playing carlton, last 3 times it's been 6,5,3. But are they going to wake up and play him deep?
If cats want to do anything this year they should be playing their ****ing best forward deep and not up the ground.
You don't take your Ferrari out to plough the field

Least without Bruhn they may kick it to their own side that’s always a help. Like Stengle too tomorrow

Jack Petruccelle 20+ @ $8.50 pb - Named on-ball and with the Eagles still missing Kelly, Reid and now Sheed out injured I think he might actually play there. Apart from Yeo and Ginbey they really don't have much else that I can see.

Jack Petruccelle 20+ @ $8.50 pb - Named on-ball and with the Eagles still missing Kelly, Reid and now Sheed out injured I think he might actually play there. Apart from Yeo and Ginbey they really don't have much else that I can see.
Tailed but don't think he will play there. Maybe has a tagging role if he does play there? The tag is back!

Gresham 6 goals in his 50th, 4 goals in his 100th, and now playing his 150th at home vs West Coast. I think he's playing too far up the ground though. Can anyone access a heat map?

Lohman more goals than Lord @ 2.15
Hawkins (fat) more goals than owies @ 2.33
hayward more goals than gruzewski @ 2.05
pickett more goals than curtis @ 1.84

multi all @ 19 on topsport
Owies is no superstar but Weitering has absolutely owned Hawkins the last few years.

Without checking stats, I feel like Hawkins has gone goalless (or maybe 1 goal) in like 5 of his last 6 matches against Carlton.

Is Blicavs playing solo ruck?

His matches in the last few years when he's had >20 hit outs, he's had 17-25 touches. Often around 20. On phone so can't do proper stats.

He looks value outrageous value for 20+ @ $5.90 (Unibet) and still excellent at $3.40 (SB and TAB).

I would smash 25+ @ $15 (PB) but it looks like they've just limited my max win to around $10...😭

Also, good chance for 1/2 goals. Maybe even PB first goal accelerator at 11. Best value probably 2+ @ $26 at B365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George Hewett AGS $3.90 @ SB

Not a noted goal kicker, but has kicked a goal in 4 of last 5 matches.

Also has a mark I50 in all of his last 4 matches.

J Cameron 2
Stengle ags
Marshall ags
C Cameron ags
Heeney 2
McDonald 2
Melbourne/North Melbourne under 170.5
@26.5 neds

flame thrower fire GIF

Justin Mcinerney
Hayward
Daniels
Papley
Heeney
Adams
OHalloran
Wicks
all AGS @140 neds

jeremy cameron 4
charlie cameron 3
heeney 3
@93.40

jeremy cameorn 4
charlie cameron 3
mclean 3
@268

jeremy cameron 4
charlie cameron 3
@23

jeremy cameron 5
charlie cameron 4
@140 neds

Oscar Allen 4+ @ $14 on SB

I know he's coming back from injury and Waterman has emerged as a serious fwd threat.

But Allen kicked 4+ four times last year. And WCE are playing better footy at the moment than they did last year.

Oscar Allen 4+ @ $14 on SB

I know he's coming back from injury and Waterman has emerged as a serious fwd threat.

But Allen kicked 4+ four times last year. And WCE are playing better footy at the moment than they did last year.

Who is McKay taking? I’ll be avoiding whoever he plays on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back