AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 15

Remove this Banner Ad

And this is how we will get them McCluggages Luggage with GS roulette returning for this weekend games
Cincotta AGS
T Greene 2+
LDU AGS
R Maric 2+
Lukosius 2+ (ride or die)
Mccluggage 2+
@$1183.74 Bet365

Try one from each game, they multiply properly when not sgm correlated.
Short round this week but you can get a million dollar payout off change if you can pick 1 guy to kick multiple off each game. Obvs depending on odds.

I haven't had a proper look but bet your buttholes friends Clugs Goal Bingo will be up and running this weekend.
Free shandies!

Curnow 5+ @ 5.10
McLuggage 2+ @ 8.25
Warner 3+ @ 4.90
Rooyen 4+ @ 6
Stringer 5+ @ 14
Banfield 3+ @ 5.40

2 bucks fitty @ $116,422 boosted.

Cameron 5+ @ 13
Lohmann 3+ @ 7.00
Papley 3+ @ 4.00
Larkey 5+ @ 12
Gresham 3+ @ 11
Frederick 3+ @ 7.25

1 fitty at $434,179 boosted.

Last edited:
Try one from each game, they multiply properly when not sgm correlated.
Short round this week but you can get a million dollar payout off change if you can pick 1 guy to kick multiple off each game. Obvs depending on odds.

I haven't had a proper look but bet your buttholes friends Clugs Goal Bingo will be up and running this weekend.
Free shandies!
Yeah man I know, they're all from seperate games, used to post AGS roulette all the time, fingers crossed one of these bangers comes off this week 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah man I know, they're all from seperate games 😅 used to post AGS roulette all the time

Forgive my derp, I thought there was some same games in that.

I had an idea. You know those bingo halls that the old chooks used to go to?

Are they even a thing anymore?

Anyway, I was thinking of shooting off a few emails getting a gambling licence and AFL partnership, franchising goal bingo centres. Hire a hall with a big telly and offer massive unders for 9 leggers. If it goes bad and someone hits it big I will just flee the country.

Port Adelaide 1-39 Margins 39.5
Dan Houston To Get 20+ Disposals
Hugh McCluggage To Get 20+ Disposals
Mitch Georgiades To Kick 2+ Goals
Logan Morris To Kick 2+ Goals

$15.94 PB

Annoying the hell out of me the FB purity addon isn't updated and filtering out sponsored posts.

But some of them are hilarious. I dunno where you posh campaigners grew up with your golden bathtubs but around Brunswick/Coburg in the old days snitches got stitches and if you ended up in Pentridge you were screwed harder than your bets for first half injured players on PB. Despite the government crackdown on gambling every ****in pokie venue around Melbourne is open til 5am, as long as your Daicos, Curnow or Stringer supporting bum dole goes into a debit account, go full degen and remember that you can consooom ur materialistic tendencies for everything on afterpay, zip and latitude on your digital wallet.

1718804900799.png

Campaigners.

Annoying the hell out of me the FB purity addon isn't updated and filtering out sponsored posts.

But some of them are hilarious. I dunno where you posh campaigners grew up with your golden bathtubs but around Brunswick/Coburg in the old days snitches got stitches and if you ended up in Pentridge you were screwed harder than your bets for first half injured players on PB. Despite the government crackdown on gambling every ****in pokie venue around Melbourne is open til 5am, as long as your Daicos, Curnow or Stringer supporting bum dole goes into a debit account, go full degen and remember that you can consooom ur materialistic tendencies for everything on afterpay, zip and latitude on your digital wallet.

View attachment 2024350

Campaigners.

cash advance baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cash advance baby

I'm just still salty I missed out on that extra 400% deposit bonus because mum is stubborn about netbanking even tho she agreed to letting me setup a paypal, verifying her bank account and CC, all for nothing cause it's not tied to a debit card but has 50k approved credit on the card and plenty in her savings.

I have a debit card tied to my accounts and would never bet with actual credit. If I was that shit at gambling I'd find something more intellectually stimulating like changing clubs to Carlton/Collingwood and joining the cheer squad.

Nic cox has been in goal kicking form, 1.1 last game and 3 the game before that.
Sports bet are giving great odds compared to others.
$2.55 atg
2+ $11

On b365 his odds are 1/2/3 - $1.32/$2.50/$6.50

$11 vs $2.50 for 2, that shit don't add up

Also added In 3+ at pointsbet for $41
This is into $1.92 w Sportsbet.

Can still get $2.20 w PB & $2.40 w TAB.

Even if you consider him to be a 50/50 chance at scoring a goal, the opponent should be motivation enough to take anything above $2.

Always hate backing against my own team but I think Port is probably the play of the week by my judgement. They were 2 before Butters' got overturned which I got. 1.89 still good. Rate them about 1.60 personally.

I'm guessing Marc pittonet will come back in for carlton which might push tom de koning forward a bit. Kicked 0.3 against cats last time.
Ags $2.25
2+ $8.25
3+ $34
Pittonet will play VFL, according to Voss

I put De Koning 3+ as my SB free swing. Doh!

Pittonet will play VFL, according to Voss

Orazio Fantasia dealt with a shoulder issue over the bye but was passed fit and expected to take his place in the Blues’ 23 on Friday night.

wedding crashers comedy GIF

View attachment 2023922

leeroy the king, 200 into 28k for one single goal scorer.

Unbelievable.

We had some big days last year with Rayner & Langford standing out from memory. I also had a big hit on Jamarras first 5 bag of the year.

On the night Rayner kicked 4 ($400 odds on B365 when someone here said they reckon Rayner would go from HBF to forward line) I had $1572 return from $21.60 + a $10 bonus bet

Jeremy Cameron enjoys playing carlton, last 3 times it's been 6,5,3. But are they going to wake up and play him deep?
If cats want to do anything this year they should be playing their ****ing best forward deep and not up the ground.
You don't take your Ferrari out to plough the field

Last edited:
Jeremy Cameron enjoys playing carlton, last 3 times it's been 6,5,3. But are they going to wake up and play him deep?
If cats want to do anything this year they should be playing their ****ing best forward deep and not up the ground.
You don't take your Ferrari out the plough the field

i think he actually loves the way he plays himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back