AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 14

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I will miss this round is dontlimitme ranting at people betting on Fantasia.

Also glad Ferris will have to find something productive to do instead of fawning over Charlie Curnow.

One thing I will miss this round is dontlimitme ranting at people betting on Fantasia.

Also glad Ferris will have to find something productive to do instead of fawning over Charlie Curnow.

Charlie Crist Florida GIF by GIPHY News

My appreciation for Curnow and McKay only goes up during the bye as there's no chance for McKay to take round the body shots on goal from 7m out or for Charlie to play on from straight in front and have the ball smothered...

Been talking about this for a few weeks on our podcast, loved the bet at $2.90 and still love it now @ $1.90

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can’t seem to post but can reply to posts.

Simpkin is one I’m looking at this weekend, got a full midfield role on the weekend and looked to be near his best, had 28, get the pies who concede to mids and is $2.80 for 25 …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

has the laws for inducements or getting deposit bonuses changed? in the past 3 weeks i've got 3 from sportsbet, 200% (100$ bonus) then 300% (300$ bonus) then 250% (250$ bonus) today. Previously never had any of these in years i thought they weren't allowed them anymore lol i remember them way back in the day

****ing amazing lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has the laws for inducements or getting deposit bonuses changed? in the past 3 weeks i've got 3 from sportsbet, 100% (100$ bonus) then 300% (300$ bonus) then 250% (250$ bonus) today. Previously never had any of these in years i thought they weren't allowed them anymore lol i remember them way back in the day

****ing amazing lol
I started getting these, does that count?
Screenshot_2024-06-13-15-50-05-811-edit_lockscreen.jpg

I started getting these, does that count?
View attachment 2018608

has to be because of the credit card changes that started on the 11th right? ****ing INSANELY good if we keep getting these now?

had another 300$ one but can't find saved pic of it lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 19.06.58.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 19.06.58.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 19.07.02.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 19.07.02.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 38
has the laws for inducements or getting deposit bonuses changed? in the past 3 weeks i've got 3 from sportsbet, 200% (100$ bonus) then 300% (300$ bonus) then 250% (250$ bonus) today. Previously never had any of these in years i thought they weren't allowed them anymore lol i remember them way back in the day

****ing amazing lol
must be nice

has to be because of the credit card changes that started on the 11th right? ****ing INSANELY good if we keep getting these now?

had another 300$ one but can't find saved pic of it lol

Yeah its because of the credit card changes, had a 300% ones last week even in my account that has a reasonable balance and mums thats on zilch. 400% this week for both.

1718264030455.png

Setup a paypal for Mums account as she only has a credit card and no netbanking/payid, verified the bank and CC 3-5 days to transfer money, bonus would have expired. It rejects paypal payments from credit cards and your paypal email has to be same as SB, FYI lads. Campaigners. I think it also says you have to desposit via debit card through paypal, and as I understand you can't transfer bank account funds into paypal as that could come off credit. So didn't bother transferring cash. More campaigning. I could have a weeks normie wage in freebets!

TAB's odds for marks are strange. Zorko $1.25 for 10 marks. He's hit it 2 out of 12 games.

Wilmot $2 for 10 marks? 0 from 12 games.

How are they working out these odds?

I might just bet on fantasy markets instead. At least the odds are somewhat reasonable.

Last edited:
TAB's odds for marks are strange. Zorko $1.25 for 10 marks. He's hit it 2 out of 12 games.

Wilmot $2 for 10 marks? 0 from 12 games.

How are they working out these odds?

I might just bet on fantasy markets instead. At least the odds are somewhat reasonable.
I think something was made midweek about how many defenders rack up possies v st kilda. Bookies overreacting

I think something was made midweek about how many defenders rack up possies v st kilda. Bookies overreacting
Well, they haven't overreacted with the fantasy odds, so that's where I'm putting my money.

Zorko, Dunkley 120+
Clug 100+
Berry, Daniher 90+
McKenna 80+
Lester 70+
@ 536 (Neds)

And singles on these as well.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back