AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol so helpful Atavistic 😅. Brisbane (at the MCG to the hawks) and Sydney (at home to saints) both lost after the bye last year. As for the giants (won away in a scrap to Melb by 2 points in Alice springs) and north lost too (belted by Adelaide in Adelaide). Using that small sample size it may be fair to suggest the teams may be rusty.
Updated.

Last edited:
Lol so helpful Atavistic 😅. Brisbane (at the MCG to the hawks) and Sydney (at home to saints) both lost after the bye last year. As for the giants (won away in a scrap to Melb by 2 points in Alice springs) and north lost too (belted by Adelaide in Adelaide). Using that small sample size it may be fair to suggest the teams may be rusty.
Updated.
If only there was more than one year to look at

Hawthorn have been belting teams in the first quarter the past three rounds. I don't know if they can do it again vs GWS, but the odds are decent for 17-24 and 25-32 quarter time margin.

Do we have the records of what teams played like after the bye last year and beyond??
The bye is generally poison for teams having the break, although I tend to think it may be beneficial for teams that are a horror show and will used the bye to regroup.

You would have thought it was a positive, but it would appear factors that take teams out of their routine are not a positive.

Darcy Fogarty To Kick 2+ Goals
Chris Burgess To Kick 2+ Goals
Lachlan Murphy Anytime Goalscorer
Rhyan Mansell Anytime Goalscorer

$8.03 PB

Don't mind Jacob Koschitzke for marks tomorrow... has been playing back in the VFL last 2 weeks and had 10 marks in his first game back there. I know it seems like he's a direct swap for Lefau, but I'm hoping they'll send Balta forward and play Kozi back.

4+ @ $2.4 tab
6+ @ $7.50
8+ @ $31

Don't mind Jacob Koschitzke for marks tomorrow... has been playing back in the VFL last 2 weeks and had 10 marks in his first game back there. I know it seems like he's a direct swap for Lefau, but I'm hoping they'll send Balta forward and play Kozi back.

4+ @ $2.4 tab
6+ @ $7.50
8+ @ $31
Tailed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a big crack at the Blues 10+ $1.80. This line is too low imo. Biggest bet this season
Why you writing off your boys ? Regain setterfield who matches well with cripps and langford is still a chance...redman a loss but have ridley down there now..feel carltons win was ok vs port but wont get it as easy in mid vs actual accountable mids in durham and caldwell

Why you writing off your boys ? Regain setterfield who matches well with cripps and langford is still a chance...redman a loss but have ridley down there now..feel carltons win was ok vs port but wont get it as easy in mid vs actual accountable mids in durham and caldwell

cause the blues are premiership bound and deep down sungoat knows it

SB gave me this.

Named in FP, which means he's going to be moved to the wing.

Dawson 2+ $4.99
Dawson 3+ $11
Dawson 4+ $34

Dawson and Murphy 4+ $1001 b365

Murphy 2+ $4.00
Murphy 3+ $13
Murphy 4+ $55

1717642812044.png

Last edited:
I know it's Richmond, but I'm tempted to take Darcy Fogarty under 103 on the multiplier... he hasn't cleared 103 in his last 15 matches dating back to last year.

Redman a big loss and Langford in doubt, probably our most important player. Although been winning form has not been great imo, failed to cover in the last 3 so shows how we are performing against market expectations. Blues are flying and should be beating us. Head over heart play here

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back