No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So if i dress as Hitler for a Halloween costume am i mocking the deaths of millions of jews?

You would have to be pretty ****en stupid, especially if you are in the public eye, you know what would happen.

And since when Essendon are successful and well run?
I was alluding to the type of player you'd generally bring in when you're attempting to drive culture at a club, the Hodges, Mitchells, Parkers etc. As I was going through the list of things you'd want in a player, he basically left all the boxes unchecked.

I left out professional, training standards and leadership qualities.

So if i dress as Hitler for a Halloween costume am i mocking the deaths of millions of jews?
In fairness to the players, they come from all walks of life, it's not like they all had perfect upbringings and were taught proper ettiquite and how to behave in the public eye etc. It's not like they were brought up in a royal family. Someone like Prince Harry for example...

So we have a 2 week period and this is the end result. Wow.

I guess thw AFL just hold off on submitting post on the website to keep everyone glued till the very end. What a joke.

View attachment 2144757
Trade period is simply a marketing tool the AFL love. As a process, could be done in 3 days.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back