AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are everyone's main targets in the coming few weeks?? Oliver seems popular, and I realise he is cheap, but his form has been pretty terrible imo. Does everyone think something is about to click for him, or is it just about jumping on a premo from years past at a discount ?? I think Dunkley's year is going under the radar.

got both :thumbsu:

Oliver very cheap.
Worth the punt at M8 I reckon.

Last edited:
I'm going to go Jones this week. Got my eye on Reville next week. Not sure Sullivan has huge JS. JDG and Mitchell will be straight in when ready I'd have thought.

Schultz and McCreery out this week but probably both back week after.
The job security thing has burnt me so many times over the years, where I avoided certain players as they seemed to have little to no JS and they go on to play 10 games straight and make huge amounts of cash. Trying to predict which players will has JS and which won't is almost impossible. Injuries and team balance which you can't predict, and most importantly a player in the 22 performing will more often than not mean they stay in. I'm at the stage to where if they are on the bubble and picked to play game 3, I'm backing them in.

Sexton -> Sullivan
Fyfe -> Heeney

would have preferred Jones over Sullivan but fell 3k short :(
Dear and Reville are other options but i like Sullivan for the short-term (8 score involvements should keep him in)
Fyfe's price is on the way down after a 28 and Heeney is a must-have
at this stage i'm keeping Green... got Clohesy on the bench just in case Green misses
Petracca needs to lift !!

Rozee owners are you trading? I also have Green so I'm leaning towards a trade. I play a very competitive head to head league and my opponent this week doesn't have Rozee or Green...

Rozee owners are you trading? I also have Green so I'm leaning towards a trade. I play a very competitive head to head league and my opponent this week doesn't have Rozee or Green...
For me, the damage is already done. I’m still able to downgrade/upgrade this week so I’ll continue as planned. I’m burning through the trades, so trading him would be a luxury anyways

I can get Oliver and Moore in if I boost. Mighty tempting
That looks pretty good to me. I do like the idea of giving Oliver another week just to be sure, but history says he will comfortably outscore his price tag

For those with Yeo, are you holding or ditching him ??
Trading out.

Been killing it but Yeo with injuries just isn't worth it. His 1 week calf injury heading into the season last year turned into a month or more for memory.

Used all my boosts already but think I'll likely swap him to Oliver and swing Martin into the backline.

Be a great time to get Sinclair or Ryan before they got up a lot more. Still not out of the question, I'm pretty keen on Sinclair but need a downgrade target if I'm to pull that off.

I need to trade if I'm to win my important match ups this week.

Have Green and Rozee. Thinking Rozee to go.

1. Howes, Comben & Rozee to Jones, Moore & Oliver.

2. If I replace Howes with Reid, have enough for Sinclair or Parish instead of Oliver, but will have to field Howes, even if I loop him tonight.

Sinclair & Moore my preferred combo, but it means trading Reid (or Sam Darcy). If only we could be sure Oliver was back. Would make the first option easier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any expectation on DPP additions, especially in the FWD line. I’m not sold on Powell, Moore and Macrae(although with the Libba news, maybe see an uplift) Don’t really want to pick up Moore and a Bont / Petrecca type player becomes a must have.

I really like those trades and your team looks really good, especially that midfield !!!

I’m talking myself into Oliver this week, more and more. Long term I think it’s a good call, short term a pretty modest breakeven. Worst case he may tread water for a couple more weeks, likely case he gets a decent 30k jump.
You don't have long to make a decision then.

You don't have long to make a decision then.
Think I’ll go for the standard sitting on the fence and not getting him in. That way, I can be annoyed all weekend knowing that I missed out.

Thinking of jumping on Moore or potentially Sinclair, that should cover any price rise Oliver sees.

Round 12.

Yer, I was meaning the actual players themselves.

I've had to punt Powell to get English otherwise I'm eating a donut. Stupid Sweet, finally gets a chance as #1 and gets herpes or whatever happened to him. Useless.
I've traded Powell as well. His role has clearly changed from early in the year when he was playing as a genuine mid. Made even worse this week with Greenwood being back in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back