2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

There's been some recent consternation about Richmond playing hardball with Fremantle on the Shai Bolton trade, refusing to accept a very generous 10+18 offer. I suggest the Suns do something radical.

Gold Coast should collude with Fremantle to prevent strong-arming from Richmond. If Freo and the Suns back out of their dealings with Richmond at the same time, the Tigers will panic since they don't actually want to keep Rioli and Bolton at this stage since they need picks.

1728565653842.jpeg

In fairness The_Gun was being fairly polite, just because some Richmond nuffs were rude it doesn't mean you should start throwing hands on sight.
I tend to agree.....to me, he doesn't come over as dis-respectful.....sure he has his opinion and it might differ from a lot on this board........but geez, my opinion differs a lot from others on this board.......
If he's being an a*se, then the Mods will deal with him.

In fairness The_Gun was being fairly polite, just because some Richmond nuffs were rude it doesn't mean you should start throwing hands on sight.

I tend to agree.....to me, he doesn't come over as dis-respectful.....sure he has his opinion and it might differ from a lot on this board........but geez, my opinion differs a lot from others on this board.......
If he's being an a*se, then the Mods will deal with him.

Full marks lads <3

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back