Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to Google Al Paton because I have never heard of him.
15yrs at the Herald Dumb
What’s he been doing there ?
Have they promoted the cleaner ?

Maybe it’s AI Paton …as in Artificial Incompetence…

Sounds like Ralph has put the bat sign out and requested all Richmond journos and hangerons to whinge about this.

How do these dickheads get such high position roles in footy media?

If picks were only valued based on the all time best result, no player would ever be traded. WHAT!?

Yes and if Lance Franklin gets you pick 19 from free agency then Mckay gets you a pick in the 40s

Ah you are a smarter man the I.. 😂

Where’s the joke over my head meme?
To be fair, Tambling was Pick 4 - Roughy was 2.

But i think the point of the matter - for the benefit of Ralphy and that 'AI bot' - is that, if we assume Kosi and Tambling are comparable, Richmond should be handing us their R1 pick, either this year or next.

Yes and if Lance Franklin gets you pick 19 from free agency then Mckay gets you a pick in the 40s

But Hawks won the flag that year so it's fair

Everybody Loves Raymond Wow GIF by TV Land

Yeah the Reid dream is over. It was fun imagining it while it lasted though.

Massimo, Chol and some points - hit the draft. That is the best we are going to do. Attracting players is arduous with 4 consecutive bottom 5 finishes. We were up against it due to the lack of assets and need for points for McCabe and one of our trade assets is going to a side with the first pick in the PSD.

If we can maybe spin our future first into something that might be the only thing I see happening this next week and a bit. Outside of that just get excited for what we can get out of our first rounder and hope that McCabe and Dear come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Hawks won the flag that year so it's fair

Everybody Loves Raymond Wow GIF by TV Land
If it’s Curtin and Watson left out our pick do we consider trading our pick to WCE future first and further picks.. I imagine they’d give up a lot and do we really need a Curtin type on our list..All assuming Duursma and McCercher are gone which looks a possibility at this point.. Things Not falling our way at present..

If it’s Curtin and Watson left out our pick do we consider trading our pick to WCE future first and further picks.. I imagine they’d give up a lot and do we really need a Curtin type on our list..All assuming Duursma and McCercher are gone which looks a possibility at this point.. Things Not falling our way at present..
Best available. Simple.

I dream about getting a round 1 pick compensation for Frosty but then I am jolted back into reality - where North get all the picks….

But seriously we just gotta roll with the crap hand that has been dealt. Let’s hope it remains pick 4, McCabe, Chol and maybe Dear.

to be fair...looking at it from an independent space...they have been made to fill 140,000 hours of radio and daily articles plus get their Twitter pumping for a period that might see 30 blokes change teams

I blame Hutchy
Fair enough.

My point is, if Tommy, in this instance, were to question the logic behind Ralphy's reasoning, which is not difficult to do - several people on this forum were able to swiftly poke holes in it - they might have an actual debate and therefore get more people to tune in, rather than tune out when they simply repeat each other's rubbish.

Are you listening, Hutchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back