Preview 2023 Rd 23 Carlton vs Gold Coast Saturday August 19 2:10PM @ Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IN: Harry McKay
OUT: Lachie Fogarty (soreness), Ed Curnow

Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Alex CincottaCaleb MarchbankAdam Saad
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsSam Docherty
Half-forwards:Jack MartinTom De KoningDavid Cuningham
Forwards:Jesse MotlopCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettBlake Acres
Interchange:Matthew CottrellPaddy DowZac Fisher
Harry McKay
Emergencies:Jordan BoydEd CurnowJosh Honey
Jack Silvagni

How's the surface going to be given the VFL will play on it beforehand?
At least they'll know what stops to wear. My memories of Blues at Carrara are players slipping over - albeit later games or some rain/moisture. But it's a different team now, and apparently a great day down on the Coast.

At least they'll know what stops to wear. My memories of Blues at Carrara are players slipping over - albeit later games or some rain/moisture. But it's a different team now, and apparently a great day down on the Coast.
Evening games should be banned there. Completely destroys the quality. 12-2pm traditional kick off in the beautiful sunshine should be a constant feature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very, very, very excited to see us up against the Sunnyboys in bright & shiny QLD.

System is working, reasonably confident, though it’s never a walk in the park up there.

No idea what is on the menu as yet.

Once again, very, very, very excited.👍
Cold cuts on a Saturday arvo surely?

Before I hit the train down to the ground, it is good to know that Thylacine is doing things tougher than Wickzki today. Glad I have that clarification 😂😂😂

Taxidermist said to call The Vet

Andy said he'd be right in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back