Autopsy 2023 Rd 17 Resurgent Blues smack the Dockers in the West

Who played well for the Blues in Round 17 vs the Dockers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Morning Nyc GIF by Coming to America

Somehow I dream of us scraping into the eight at the expense of * in the final round. Rationally, I can’t see it happening. But I am happy to hold out hope.

Well done on a great effort today guys. Well done to the coaching staff and players for sticking fat through some pretty tough times. Carlton hasn’t been known for fighting through adversity in a long, long time. It might be important for the overall development of this team.

Since Cunningham has returned the difference is incredible.
Don't forget Jack Martin! Blokes going in every direction, and quickly. Cannot also ignore the impact Foges brings to the contest; they all came back in after injury, would suggest we never had Vossie's preferred forward set up, but now maybe we do..........

Very gutsy effort from Jack Silvagni today - wish he had taken that hanger, can recall his dad was paid one like that in 1990 (I think) and he held it for an even shorter amount of time.

:p

As an undersized ruck effort it’s up there with Fitzroy’s Michael Reeves (189cm) effort versus Essendon in the 1986 Elimination Final - who was up against Simon Madden, Roger Merrett and Max Crow - which I rate as the gutsiest efforts I’ve ever seen. :thumbsu:
+ he was wearing track suit pants (aka trackky dax) at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 17 Resurgent Blues smack the Dockers in the West

Back