Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the beige one and love it. Great quality
I have not seen one in the flesh yet.
I will eventually get one no doubt as I collect the Pies caps.
Have them all the way back to the late 90's

I didn't realise that Mr Apples was wearing his official 2010 premiership polo today as we did a long walk through inner-city parkland. When we got home I had a close look at it. He's worn it at least once a week for 13 years and there's no sign of wear, fading or shrinkage.
I haven't bought the Nike 2023 version and neither has he, after reading reports it was of poor quality. Does anybody have it, and if so, what is your opinion of the quality? 2010 Polo.jpg

I didn't realise that Mr Apples was wearing his official 2010 premiership polo today as we did a long walk through inner-city parkland. When we got home I had a close look at it. He's worn it at least once a week for 13 years and there's no sign of wear, fading or shrinkage.
I haven't bought the Nike 2023 version and neither has he, after reading reports it was of poor quality. Does anybody have it, and if so, what is your opinion of the quality? View attachment 1896143
I have it and its flimsy. And doesnt look as good as the 2010 one, which I unfortunately didnt get.

I have it and its flimsy. And doesnt look as good as the 2010 one, which I unfortunately didnt get.
Unfortunately, that seems to be more evidence of poor quality merchandise. I don't think it's a big ask for supporters to get good quality - especially the #AFL and Collingwood charge like wounded bulls.

I suspect that all of our Premiership apparel is poor quality - a captive audience desperate to buy anything with a Collingwood logo. I'm not sure how the Nike Premiership t-shirts will hold up, but you'd hope they were decent quality for the asking price.

The Premiership hoody priced at $100 at the Collingwood shop was available for $90 at the AFL Shop and was then reduced after Christmas. I don't have one, but would be interested to hear what others who have forked out, think of the quality. I notice there is no Nike logo. Hoody.png

I haven't bought the Nike 2023 version and neither has he, after reading reports it was of poor quality. Does anybody have it, and if so, what is your opinion of the quality? View attachment 1896143

I’ve still got one of those 2010 shirts and worn it regularly over the years and it’s definitely faded and shows signs of wear. You must was wash yours very carefully!

I’ve still got a couple of 1990 t shirts and have worn one of them off and on for 25 years. Amazing quality but fair to say it’s showing its age now

Unfortunately, that seems to be more evidence of poor quality merchandise. I don't think it's a big ask for supporters to get good quality - especially the #AFL and Collingwood charge like wounded bulls.

I suspect that all of our Premiership apparel is poor quality - a captive audience desperate to buy anything with a Collingwood logo. I'm not sure how the Nike Premiership t-shirts will hold up, but you'd hope they were decent quality for the asking price.

The Premiership hoody priced at $100 at the Collingwood shop was available for $90 at the AFL Shop and was then reduced after Christmas. I don't have one, but would be interested to hear what others who have forked out, think of the quality. I notice there is no Nike logo.View attachment 1896264
My daughter has one of these. They seem ok, she's happy with it

I’ve still got one of those 2010 shirts and worn it regularly over the years and it’s definitely faded and shows signs of wear. You must was wash yours very carefully!
I have the 2010 polo.
I only wear it on special occasions to preserve it - for example, a Christmas BBQ at at friend's who supports the scum.
I have 2 different 2023 polos - I think they will need very careful handling to last as long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the 2010 polo.
I only wear it on special occasions to preserve it - for example, a Christmas BBQ at at friend's who supports the scum.
I have 2 different 2023 polos - I think they will need very careful handling to last as long.

I have Sharrod Wellingham's 2010 Grand Final Day polo to this day. Still fits me too

My wife used to work at ESP back then and she somehow got a hold of his polo

The Adidas merch was so so so much better than Nike's

Such a shame we didn't stick with Adidas. Was a match made in heaven. Our entire jumper already had their logo built in.

The Adidas merch was so so so much better than Nike's

Such a shame we didn't stick with Adidas. Was a match made in heaven. Our entire jumper already had their logo built in.
I agree. Nike products are shite. Adidas are far superior quality. A good indication is when you need to buy kids/teens runners. I'll never buy Nike again.

I f**king KNEW that Gold logo jumper would appear as soon as I caved and bought the Premiership guernsey, which I only bought because it seemed they weren't doing the Gold logo one.

Also, is Collingwood's website broken or has Ticketmaster screwed up and not got me as a Collingwood Club Support Member anymore? Collingwood's store website now thinks I'm not a Collingwood member and I still don't have my Collingwood Member pack.

Because I've been on Club support since 1998 and even bought stuff from the store last year post the premiership with the same login and it applied the Member discount last year. But it doesn't seem to be now. The AFL Membership site doesn't seem to show anywhere if I'm a Collingwood Club Support member or not. Should I be seeing something on their site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back