List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
**** no.

They are desperate to get rid of him, has zero value.
Hence why we have no interest in him.

Until the Saints get desperate and he becomes steak knives

193dca5a86212c448ca5f42904868864.jpg

LACHIE SCHULTZ

Collingwood is happy to offer up Pick 19 but Freo wants a future first-rounder instead AND a later pick in this year’s draft, in effect banking on a premiership hangover.

My understanding is that although Schultz is wanting to go, he would be prepared to stay for one more year if absolutely necessary.

Though it is doubtful it will come to that

I just wish we could make a play at one mature aged player - even the likes of Billings. Could stomach a s**t deal for Henry if we could plug billings in on a wing instead for a few years.
Draft picks are going to be scant consolation especially when it appears 21 is now unlikely.

I’d be cool with that,
Must be desperate if we were going to table 4 years for Brockman,
Billing’s fills a definite need

We need to get into the end of the first round/second round. Idk how we are going to do that.

Are you concerned how invested he is or just ability?
JoM peaked in like his 2nd season then got injured and hasn't been near that since.

He doesn't have a prior form to return to like Cogs did.

Edit: statisitcally 2018 at the Hawks was probably his best - 24d 0.76 gpg. Would take that next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back