2023 Ladder Predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

Only change this round is Freo in free fall. All results as expected and final 8 unchanged.

An extra win (against Port/Pies) makes no difference to week one of finals for us.

An extra loss, against Freo, Saints or Dogs, and we miss the 8.

IMG_2835.jpeg

Only change this round is Freo in free fall. All results as expected and final 8 unchanged.

An extra win (against Port/Pies) makes no difference to week one of finals for us.

View attachment 1749845
If we beat Essendon in that scenario, a Gabba rematch likely awaits.

View attachment 1749845

In this scenario we would start Round 23 out of the eight and would make finals in our last game against the Bulldogs. Imagine the nervous tension at GHMBA for that one. :straining:

St Kilda squeaking over the line here truly sucks. With an equitable fixture we'd be a game clear of them at least.
They basically won’t make it unless they beat us. And if they beat us they deserve to make it ahead of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS @ MCG
Brisbane @ Gabba
Collingwood @ MCG
Port Adelaide @ MCG

It looks a bit beyond us this year, but the '22 Cats would be fine with that run. Brisbane in a high stakes final up there are more than gettable. We can't play any worse and we had one less scoring shot. Collingwood would need to be faced at some point anyway, better to avoid an AO prelim against Port.

GWS @ MCG
Brisbane @ Gabba
Collingwood @ MCG
Port Adelaide @ MCG

It looks a bit beyond us this year, but the '22 Cats would be fine with that run. Brisbane in a high stakes final up there are more than gettable. We can't play any worse and we had one less scoring shot. Collingwood would need to be faced at some point anyway, better to avoid an AO prelim against Port.
GWS has

Bulldogs - L
Swans - W
Port - L
Bombers - W
Blues - L

It’s a pretty tough run. I don’t expect them to win three of those.

Getting 6th - which I now think is more likely is actually better than getting 5th in my view. Much great chance of playing all finals in Melbourne - MCG

We win the first (against our bunnies - bulldogs)…then play Melbourne (who lose to Port interstate) who I would back us to win against (not a fan). Get to play Collingwood in preliminary final which I reckon is better than in the GF. They will be tight after only losing 2 for the year…. We win that and it is 2007 all over again!!

1690374345549.png

Yeah they're not personally in my final 8. They'd surely need to win the match vs the Blues, or sneak an upset this weekend. Not impossible, but unlikely.
I reckon they beat the bulldogs this week. I am not a bulldogs believer

How often do Bulldogs lose on Mars? Minus Green and Hogan (required Vs Bulldogs more than Sun's at home IMO) it's a big ask. Reminds me of Adelaide going there without Walker and getting pumped.
Ok…you win. I missed the Mars part. GWS will be frozen by half time…

I changed that on my predictor. Geelong stayed 6th and bulldogs swapped with GWS (so we play them in elimination - which I think is harder for us that bulldogs but..)

Getting 6th - which I now think is more likely is actually better than getting 5th in my view. Much great chance of playing all finals in Melbourne - MCG

We win the first (against our bunnies - bulldogs)…then play Melbourne (who lose to Port interstate) who I would back us to win against (not a fan). Get to play Collingwood in preliminary final which I reckon is better than in the GF. They will be tight after only losing 2 for the year…. We win that and it is 2007 all over again!!

View attachment 1756711
Your you right and this is what im hoping for but I think Melbourne will likely throw the swans game so they can finish 4th and play pies at the MCG.

GWS @ MCG
Brisbane @ Gabba
Collingwood @ MCG
Port Adelaide @ MCG

I think a lot depends on the next month or so. We have the ability, and we're playing some very good sides to close out the regular season, so if we hit September with confidence on the back of a winning streak... I reckon that run looks absolutely doable.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Ladder Predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back