Preview 2023 Carlton Match Previews - Writers wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Jabba73

You're up next for the St Kilda preview. I'll start the thread, change the ownership to you, and lock it until tonight. You can then go in and add your preview at your own leisure. I recommend typing it into something saveable and then cut and pasting it into the OP. We've had previews lost before.
It is mostly done, couple of tweaks required once this weeks results are known. Might just go with end of round four results to save messing around with it too much.

When do you need it posted by?

It is mostly done, couple of tweaks required once this weeks results are known. Might just go with end of round four results to save messing around with it too much.

When do you need it posted by?

Whenever you like. You can always post some of it with an undertaking to add more after you see the Saints game.

Are these reports happening? Is there a template available?

I was meant to be doing this week's game....

They are happening. There is no template. Write whatever you like, as small or large as you like. I'll change the ownership of the thread so you can edit it.

So, others have written them for the previous 6 games?

Where are they?

Just look for preview labels for the threads down the page and on to the next pages. I think we have them for most games.

Bamboo Harvester You're up next with your Brisbane preview. I'll change the thread ownership over to you so you can add your preview whenever you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bamboo Harvester You're up next with your Brisbane preview. I'll change the thread ownership over to you so you can add your preview whenever you like.

Already done & locked

Beyond Blue, you're up next for the Dees preview. The thread is up and the OP has been changed to your name. Simply edit in your preview when it's ready.

Steven King might be appropriate right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back