AFL 2023 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Long Shot train on Crisp. He has 1 goal in the last 2 Anzac day games.

Crisp AGS - 1u @ $3.90
Crisp 2+ - 0.3u @ $26
Crisp 3+ - 0.15u @ $176

Noble 20+
De-goey 20+
Moore 15+
Elliott 15+ @9 SB free hit

Elliott 2+
De-goey 2+
Stringer 2+
McCreery 1+ @ 22 PB

Collingwood 25+
North Adelaide 1-39 @5.32 SB

PointsBet Stat Multiplier for the ANZAC Day game. Stat Multiplier (Kicks x Handballs xGoals). Some reasoning behind each tip (using $1 staking system)

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 11.51.51 am.png

OVER 45 Mihocek- I feel loss of Merrett will affect the Bombers midfield a bit today. In fact Essendon are missing 3 of their better players from last years ANZAC clash in : Waterman, Merrett and 2 metre Peter. Essendon up forward look a bit smaller today. Pies have 3 defenders listed at: 203 cm, 201 cm and 193 cm and Maynard is 189 cm. They are also more physically stronger ranging from 93 kgs to 100 kgs. I sense the ball will live a bit more in the Pies forward line today. And think Mihocek can get a bit more of the ball on ground level and in the air.

OVER 50- Jack Crisp- snagged a goal in last years ANZAC day game and will get a few opportunities at goal. It may be one or it may be two. Im hoping there is plenty of pings at goal.

OVER 38 Steele Sidebottom- a play based on averages in the last 3 years

OVER 74 Jamie Elliott- I sense he has a couple of goals at least him in today.

OVER 68 Darcy Parish- has won the ANZAC Medal before and he knows he will have to step up without his partner in crime today.

Was thinking of adding Tom Mitchell but in 2023 he is playing a different role where he doesnt want to pig on disposals. Under Collingwood, they just want to transition as quick as possible . A faster paced game I feel favours Collingwood, a slower paced game favours Essendon. Feel like Stringer has a bad matchup today to pick up disposals , so Im going to swerve Stringer. I think with a player like him, he is an extremes player- could go very hot on his day or very cold.

Was thinking of adding Scott Pendlebury on the OVERS with his good record on the day but I couldnt do it.

Note : Sidebottoms Line has changed to OVER 46 at the time of writing. I will use this value in my P & L at the end of the game.

SB Free $50 hit:

WHE 15+
Elliott 15+
Pendlebury 20+
J Daicos 20+
Crisp 20+
Mihocek 2+ goals
Elliott AGS
Crisp AGS
$50 @ $45.50

B365 Mega Boost:

Stringer AGS
Ginni AGS
$80 @ $2 ($80 was my max)
You have the same goalscorers as me on my stat Multiplier , Ive tailed that first one at PointsBet at the odds of $73.58.

PointsBet Stat Multiplier for the ANZAC Day game. Stat Multiplier (Kicks x Handballs xGoals). Some reasoning behind each tip (using $1 staking system)

View attachment 1669740

OVER 45 Mihocek- I feel loss of Merrett will affect the Bombers midfield a bit today. In fact Essendon are missing 3 of their better players from last years ANZAC clash in : Waterman, Merrett and 2 metre Peter. Essendon up forward look a bit smaller today. Pies have 3 defenders listed at: 203 cm, 201 cm and 193 cm and Maynard is 189 cm. They are also more physically stronger ranging from 93 kgs to 100 kgs. I sense the ball will live a bit more in the Pies forward line today. And think Mihocek can get a bit more of the ball on ground level and in the air.

OVER 50- Jack Crisp- snagged a goal in last years ANZAC day game and will get a few opportunities at goal. It may be one or it may be two. Im hoping there is plenty of pings at goal.

OVER 38 Steele Sidebottom- a play based on averages in the last 3 years

OVER 74 Jamie Elliott- I sense he has a couple of goals at least him in today.

OVER 68 Darcy Parish- has won the ANZAC Medal before and he knows he will have to step up without his partner in crime today.

Was thinking of adding Tom Mitchell but in 2023 he is playing a different role where he doesnt want to pig on disposals. Under Collingwood, they just want to transition as quick as possible . A faster paced game I feel favours Collingwood, a slower paced game favours Essendon. Feel like Stringer has a bad matchup today to pick up disposals , so Im going to swerve Stringer. I think with a player like him, he is an extremes player- could go very hot on his day or very cold.

Was thinking of adding Scott Pendlebury on the OVERS with his good record on the day but I couldnt do it.

Note : Sidebottoms Line has changed to OVER 46 at the time of writing. I will use this value in my P & L at the end of the game.
Yeah, our forward line is quite small. I reckon Phillips and Draper must kick goals for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we going huge

Ginnivan 2-5 @1.91, 3.90, 9.50, 26

Johnson 2-5 @2.60, 6.50, 19, 81

Stringer 2-5 @1.88, 3.90, 9.50, 26

Perkins 1-5 @1.57, 3.40, 8.50, 30

Elliott 2-5 @2.25, 4.50, 13, 35

Ill have a go at Andrew Phillips , they have labelled him in the forward line . At 201 cm , he will be their target man today. I know it will be a bit of a task going up against the Pies backline but with Moore likely to go to Stringer or the Weed, he possibly gets their 3rd best defender today.

Andrew Phillips 2+ Goals @ $8.00
Andrew Phillips 3+ Goals @ $36.72 (TAB Boosted)
Andrew Phillips 4+ Goals @ 126
Andrew Phillips 5+ Goals @ $601

Ill have a go at Andrew Phillips , they have labelled him in the forward line . At 201 cm , he will be their target man today. I know it will be a bit of a task going up against the Pies backline but with Moore likely to go to Stringer or the Weed, he possibly gets their 3rd best defender today.

Andrew Phillips 2+ Goals @ $8.00
Andrew Phillips 3+ Goals @ $36.72 (TAB Boosted)
Andrew Phillips 4+ Goals @ 126
Andrew Phillips 5+ Goals @ $601

I know he kicked 2 last week, but I think he'd need to be on the 14th best defender to kick a bag of goals...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back