2023/24 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you overturn that goal - there is no way that was clearly offsides - the skate was still over the blue line as the puck entered the forward zone on that last shot of the play directly down the line.
Everything is going against Florida the last period of game 5 and now in game 6.
To be fair they are being skated off the ice in Alberta.

How can you overturn that goal - there is no way that was clearly offsides - the skate was still over the blue line as the puck entered the forward zone on that last shot of the play directly down the line.
Everything is going against Florida the last period of game 5 and now in game 6.
To be fair they are being skated off the ice in Alberta.

It was clearly 2mm offside.
It was the right decision but I’d be more than happy if these incidents were not overturned.

Why are you pluralising the word offside?

Video review is not making the viewing of sports more enjoyable.

Needed it for the 2005 Ashes where Australia got completely screwed but that’s it. Throw it in the bin.

Imagine doing a trade 30 mins before a Game 7

I could have guessed it would be the Boo-ins.

Congrats to the Panthers and Paul Maurice, long time coming.

Have a laugh at all the Canadian media types who had more or less already handed the Cup to the Oilers.

Poor coaching from Knobby and co. McDavid, Leon and co were gassed for that last minute or more. Had nothing left in the tank which led to a fizzled end of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a laugh at all the Canadian media types who had more or less already handed the Cup to the Oilers.

Poor coaching from Knobby and co. McDavid, Leon and co were gassed for that last minute or more. Had nothing left in the tank which led to a fizzled end of the game.
Oilers were gassed that entire 3rd period.

I do feel sorry for Skinner. He looked nervous from the get go and that was a terrible goal to concede what ended up being the Cup winner

I do feel sorry for Skinner. He looked nervous from the get go and that was a terrible goal to concede what ended up being the Cup winner

Average goal, but if your goalie only gives up 2 you'd back your team to do the job from there. Oilers would have taken 2 from Skinner I think and backed themselves to get 3 to win.

That miss with around 7 min left was their chance, looked so open.

Nice to see Gustav Forsling finish 3rd in Smythe votes (behind 2nd placed Barkov)

Always good to see a shut-down defenseman (who does contribute some offense) get recognition for a great playoffs

Got the Alpha forward matchup in every round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back