2nds 2022 Lions Reserves and VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't feel like he's getting a heap of it but he's clean when he does and he brings the pressure when he doesn't.

Wish he could just play VFL for the rest of the year. Would be amazing for his development.

Fourth most touches for our team 😍
I only got here at half time, so presumably missed a bunch then. Feels like it's been the Tom Berry show in the middle since I've been here, with cameos by Dev.

Family next seats over: "what number's Ashcroft?" It's not just BF stalking him.

Wouldn't be great if there was a mechanism like that to be able to hothouse outstanding talent.

yeah for sure.

Just doubt he will get much more out of playing amongst kids at Sandringham. This is now his level.

I only got here at half time, so presumably missed a bunch then. Feels like it's been the Tom Berry show in the middle since I've been here, with cameos by Dev.

Family next seats over: "what number's Ashcroft?" It's not just BF stalking him.

It's even more impressive given he hasn't had near the amount of game time as our other mids. Kid is so good it's not funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back