Position 2022 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

So frustrating to own
Bad bye
Wish he was round 13/14 would be an easy sideways

Can see why you turfed him. I have no choice but to hold My premos the next few rounds after turfing Hall, Cripps, Ridley, Whitfield and Grundy for various reasons already. Will never upgrade my team if I trade out the butters of the world now 😂
Hayes/Hayes, because it was forced upon me, actually gave me the freedom to remove two niggling under performing premiums at once. I traded Butters and Petracca for Houston and Mills. Petracca's inconsistency can be put down to his knee, but a top 8 he ain't no more, at least for this year.

Dixon in...........confirmed....Gaff the Sub

[24] Xavier O'Neill,[30] Jackson Nelson,[39] Greg Clark,[41] Hugh Dixon,[3] Andrew Gaff
I

Dixon in...........confirmed....will he be the Sub

[24] Xavier O'Neill,[30] Jackson Nelson,[39] Greg Clark,[41] Hugh Dixon,[3] Andrew Gaff
I
here-we-go-joker.gif

worth using a boost to get rosas?

or will there be better rookies to wait for
He's a decent prospect and I was going to get him last week, but not getting him now

Couple of promising rookies coming up the next two weeks Curtis and Clark

Do we think Parker or De Goey is more likely to finish as a top 6 forward? Ordinarily I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them, but Xerri out means I can upgrade him straight to someone around that price point in a single trade, and I think that's probably worth doing

Parker was a 600k mid six weeks ago.

As if he can't measure up as a 480k forward

The kids are taking Parker's mid minutes. It's not just a Papely issue. Mills has steadily increased his minutes in the middle as he's got fitter as well. I feel Parker is transitioning out of the midfield.

Having said that, I love a risky bargain in SC, so may still grab Parker.

Having said that, I'm not very good at this game, because I love risky bargains.

I'd probably think it's an issue if the Swans weren't as good as they are, they're hunting for a flag. Parker is 29. It's not like he's 34.

Heeney is a better forward than him, and Papley has now returned. I think Sydney make the decision as to whether they roll with guys like Rowbottom or Florent more than ever have to worry about Parker and his midfield minutes. If Papley and Buddy stay fit, I honestly think it will be a case of Parker/Heeney rotating from the guts in a 75/25 split so they don't lose anything from both sides of the ball. Swans on ball midfield will be Mills/Warner/Parker/One of Rowbottom/Florent imo

I'm pretty confident that a 97 averaging Parker with a 39 strewn in there and has dropped 116k!! in under 2% of teams will be a fine pick.

Easily top 6 imo

Whoa, Parker is 5th most expensive fwd now.
Great pick-up. Buddy, Heeney and Hayward fit and in good form. Papley back in. Was always going to get the midfield time now.

Decided I needed Oliver in rd7 and Cripps in rd8, so unfortunately miss out.

Should push 110+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should've gone him last week even though he doesn't really fit my structure as I already have Martin at F6. I figure he's worth bring in at M7 this week anyway as I think he'll average 105+ anyway and that's not that far off the premium mids. Will hopefully allow me down the line to go Martin/Butters/Coniglio to SP mid flipping Parker forward as well.

De Goey going to be an excellent target in a couple weeks I reckon - 440K. Pretty sure he'll average 100 - last week had a few too many clangers and hit by gastro this week. Think he'll be a wise trade in as F6.

Great call mate, I'll be looking to pick him up too.

Can Norf move Ziebell back to defence soon? The bloke is $412k with a BE of 121. He must be missing the seagull-ing...

Cant believe how consistent this bloke is. Strongly considering:

View attachment 1389749

What he's done this season is improve his impact early in games. Consistently scoring around 50 in every first half even off just a handful of disposals.
Then he went and had 15 disposals and 5 marks in the third quarter alone on Saturday literally the first time he played on the wing. It went so well it's every chance of becoming a regular thing. He just works harder than everybody on the field and he's getting the reward.

Should have seen it coming though. First full season of games last year and still posted scores of 95+ 7 times. Turns 23 this year and will be around the 50 game mark come seasons end. Just entering his prime. Will be a serious option for a while to come now.

Edit: For those who didn't catch this.

Last edited:
Will be a great POD. Very consistent, only downside is you've probably missed his best score.

Interests me, still good value at that price.

What he's done this season is improve his impact early in games. Consistently scoring around 50 in every first half even off just a handful of disposals.
Then he went and had 15 disposals and 5 marks in the third quarter alone on Saturday literally the first time he played on the wing. It went so well it's every chance of becoming a regular thing. He just works harder than everybody on the field and he's getting the reward.

Should have seen it coming though. First full season of games last year and still posted scores of 95+ 7 times. Turns 23 this year and will be around the 50 game mark come seasons end. Just entering his prime. Will be a serious option for a while to come now.

Edit: For those who didn't catch this.

Thanks for your input fellas. I just don't trust Heeney. I know its the right call to pick him as he's easily top 4 fwd but just can't bring myself to go down with 46% of coaches that have him...

Great call mate, I'll be looking to pick him up too.

Remember to pick De Goey and not use a De Goey pick up move.

It is important to make that distinction.

Are we sold on DMoore?

Is he a keeper?
(Vs Parker atm)
Take Parker and don't even think about.
Will play midfield. Never misses games. Averaged 118 post-bye last year. Buddy/Hayward/Heeney/Papley got the Swans forward line sorted.
As a FWD, he'll still be value $580k imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back