Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea mate

Been wanting to buy a box and go through them with the kids. Not sure which sets/years are a good set

Remember collecting hoops in 94-95 ish and they had a gold card each pack that was worth a b it extra
Yeah I remember them. I think the 92-93 upper deck set was better for inserts (price would say so) they had the triple double hologram IIRC

Yeah I remember them. I think the 92-93 upper deck set was better for inserts (price would say so) they had the triple double hologram IIRC
Yeah I was right, got this card also ...

s-l1600.jpg

might have a bit of value in the cards you have by sounds of it
Traded a few nice Jordan's that I should have kept sadly. Never forgave myself for trading this one for a few Penny and Grant Hill inserts. Its worth $600-$1200 nowadays for 8-9 grade and is such a sexy card

s-l1600.jpg

Traded a few nice Jordan's that I should have kept sadly. Never forgave myself for trading this one for a few Penny and Grant Hill inserts. Its worth $600-$1200 nowadays for 8-9 grade and is such a sexy card

s-l1600.jpg
Question – where have you done your gradings previously? I know there's a place down in Vic (Point Cook I think?) that does PSA grading, or did you send to the states?

Question – where have you done your gradings previously? I know there's a place down in Vic (Point Cook I think?) that does PSA grading, or did you send to the states?
I haven't got any of mine graded, too lazy. All the good ones are in cases though and in darkness.

That Jordan Scoring Kings I remember one piece of the trade I made , a Penny Beam Team. shame his career was derailed by injury, was worth over $200 back then selling for $80 this year for a grade 8, I got scammed :$

-451911439409580782.jpg

Where should I go to get this valued?

Pretty much signed by the whole ‘63 premiership team.

Mum and Pop went to the Geelong town hall after the grand final and got the weg signed. Sadly they cut off the top Weg part.

IMG_0153.jpeg

Last edited:
Worst biscuits ... in no particular order

Crushed ant biscuits, can't remember what they were called, perhaps 'date' something?
Malt O Milk
Nice ... ironically named
Milk Arrowroot
Rice crackers
Marie
Tic Toc
Pus biscuits ... custard creme?
Teddy bear
Milk coffee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the first two Fuel albums, shame the band basically imploded after them and has had this weird on again off again mix since then with the guitarists and lead singer working under the name Fuel at seperate times. Great performance on Hey Hey its Saturday.

Shimmer below, for some reason copyrighted so have to click on the watch on YouTube link:

Loved the first two Fuel albums, shame the band basically imploded after them and has had this weird on again off again mix since then with the guitarists and lead singer working under the name Fuel at seperate times. Great performance on Hey Hey its Saturday.

Shimmer below, for some reason copyrighted so have to click on the watch on YouTube link:

The first track from Sunburn, 'Untitled', is a personal favourite of mine still. Goes hard.

The first track from Sunburn, 'Untitled', is a personal favourite of mine still. Goes hard.
The whole album is underrated, Shimmer was awesome but I think I liked Sunburn and Bittersweet best in the end. Jesus or a Gun was great too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back