NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Woodson used to be a Niners fan I think.

I liked both NY teams and the Bears. Didn’t mind Browns.

I don’t care that Texans are perennially shit, it’s more the politics of Texas that has put me off.

Woodson used to be a Niners fan I think.

I liked both NY teams and the Bears. Didn’t mind Browns.

I don’t care that Texans are perennially sh*t, it’s more the politics of Texas that has put me off.
He has always been a steelers fan
I remeber watching Neil O'Donnell gift a Super bowl to Dallas with him

Panthers and Giants the biggest dumpster fires in the NFL.

Spooky how similar they are. sh*t QBs, star injury prone RB, terrible Oline, decent defense, HC has regressed after year one with a better roster.
Excuse me.
🐻

Excuse me.
🐻

Bears at least have a young QB in place ( if he works out or not is irrelevant) and are gonna fire their shit head coach. The Bears at least a year ahead of both Panthers and Giants in the Dumspter Fire phases scale.

You cant get any lower than Panthers and Giants, they are at ground zero.

Dumpster Fire rating scale:

Tier 1 - Massive questions over QB, GM and HC team morale stinks

Panthers
Giants

Tier 2 - Questions over QB, GM and HC and or team morale stinks

Seattle
Texans
Washington
Detroit
Bears
Jags
Jets

(Texans, Jags, Jets, Bears and Lions heading out of tier 2, Seattle trending towards tier 1, Washington perpetually tier 1 or 2 at least until ownership is gone)

Tier 3 - Some questions over either QB, GM and HC, team morale stinks or partially stinks. All teams on verge of escaping being classed as a dumpster fire with some tweaks.

New Orleans
Vikings
Atlanta
Denver
Pittsburgh
Raiders

the remainder of teams not classed as Dumpster Fires, congrats.

Last edited:

Let's hope he keeps the 2 QB system rolling after its worked so well these past 5 weeks.

Maybe he could trial a 3 QB system with PJ Walker getting some snaps also.... 3 is more and therefore better than 2 after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope he keeps the 2 QB system rolling after its worked so well these past 5 weeks.

Maybe he could trial a 3 QB system with PJ Walker getting some snaps also.... 3 is more and therefore better than 2 after all.

I can imagine Rhule doing 3 qb system with each player only playing a certain downs for example
QB1 plays first down
QB2 plays 2nd down
QB3 plays 3rd down if it’s short otherwise QB1 plays it

I telling you analytics guys would be shitting their pants for something like this the bunch of muppets they are

Yeah Cleveland beats Pittsburgh and Chiefs beat Bengals - both likely results this week, then Bengals @ Browns in week 18 for the division
Totally possible, except that the Browns have lost almost every time they've been expected to win. What a mental year when you can be that bad, but still have a shot at the division

Bears at least have a young QB in place ( if he works out or not is irrelevant) and are gonna fire their sh*t head coach. The Bears at least a year ahead of both Panthers and Giants in the Dumspter Fire phases scale.

You cant get any lower than Panthers and Giants, they are at ground zero.

Dumpster Fire rating scale:

Tier 1 - Massive questions over QB, GM and HC team morale stinks

Panthers
Giants

Tier 2 - Questions over QB, GM and HC and or team morale stinks

Seattle
Texans
Washington
Detroit
Bears
Jags
Jets

(Texans, Jags, Jets, Bears and Lions heading out of tier 2, Seattle trending towards tier 1, Washington perpetually tier 1 or 2 at least until ownership is gone)

Tier 3 - Some questions over either QB, GM and HC, team morale stinks or partially stinks. All teams on verge of escaping being classed as a dumpster fire with some tweaks.

New Orleans
Vikings
Atlanta
Denver
Pittsburgh
Raiders

the remainder of teams not classed as Dumpster Fires, congrats.
Thanks for clearing that up then … and here I was thinking I was watching the towering inferno of Illinois… you’ve given me hope now 😊
I still think being head coach of Chicago is the most poisoned challis in the NFL. Saddled with terrible tightarse owners and nepotism appointed key positions of management, it’s virtually impossible to succeed.

Thanks for clearing that up then … and here I was thinking I was watching the towering inferno of Illinois… you’ve given me hope now 😊
I still think being head coach of Chicago is the most poisoned challis in the NFL. Saddled with terrible tightarse owners and nepotism appointed key positions of management, it’s virtually impossible to succeed.

If Bears retain Nagy and or Pace they can jump back into tier 1 :)

I doubt however even the Bears being that dumb

I have a horrible feeling Pace will escape the knife so you better keep a seat warm for me in the dumpster fire bleachers.
Pace more to blame for the mess the Bears are in than Nagy given he hired him and put this trash roster together.

Bears type of team that could hire Pederson….or god forbid…Gase!! o_O
I have actually seen Pedersons name mentioned in various blogs from time to time. Reckon he’ll end up in Jacksonville though.
Gase is surely a step to far for even our owners.

I have actually seen Pedersons name mentioned in various blogs from time to time. Reckon he’ll end up in Jacksonville though.
Gase is surely a step to far for even our owners.

he was the QB whisper who gets credited far too much with Jay Cutler's "best year" ... you never know mate. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back