Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my viewing of the Adelaide board not many on there think he'll be in round 1, and if he is he'll be back out within a couple of weeks.
Appreciative of your efforts in perusing team boards however unless any of those users are part of Adelaide's selection panel and have naughtily divulged selection information, their speculation is as well sourced as yours.

will be interested to see how my rookies changed throughout the day with rookie upgrades, clubs announcing debutants, and of course team selection tonight

EVW -> Hibberd

Hampton, Otten (Hibberd, Stewart)
SPS, SPP (Florent, Pickett, Parfitt)
(Cameron)
Turner, Butler (Houston, Eddy)
Rookie progression:

Otten -> Smith
Florent -> Barrett
Parfitt -> Mountford
Houston -> Florent

Hampton, Smith (Hibberd, Stewart)
SPS, SPP (Barrett, Mountford, Pickett)
(Cameron)
Turner, Florent (Butler, Eddy)

Agreed with toxic re Otten. They've held on to his dead carcass for how long? They wouldn't keep him around to play SANFL now that he's actually fit.

Rookie progression:

Otten -> Smith
Florent -> Barrett
Parfitt -> Mountford
Houston -> Florent

(Cameron)
Only difference we have is I have Taranto and you have Mountford, I like it ;)

so now we have choices to make!!

3 def spots to fill: Otten, Stewart, Zuthrie, Smith and Hibberd

3 mid bench spots to fill: Mountford, Florent, Barrett, Parfitt, Pickett and Miles

Good news is I can lock Pickett in on my mid bench and worry about the others tomorrow once Sunday teams are finalised! :)
Smith, Hibberd and one of the Geelong boys.

Barrett, Pickett and Mountford/Parfitt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coniglio probably. He's out for 5-6. Hopper is the other one that could come in if Taranto has a couple of poor games

Not a matter of Taranto having poor games - Hopper is a better footballer at this stage of their careers (needs to get match fit given his preseason) - in 6 weeks who knows, Taranto mite be the next Dylan Shiel

Rookie progression:

Otten -> Smith
Florent -> Barrett
Parfitt -> Mountford
Houston -> Florent

(Cameron)
Actually another difference - you've elected to go Cameron over Strndica? No loophole?

Who are you guys using as F7 & F8? I've got Butler and Eddy but I don't know if I want Butler .. he's named though and I need to decide before the game tonight :huh: Is T Miles out or do we not know yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back