AFL 2017 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst advice you could possibly give. You act like a pro when In reality you're an amateur.

Your come back will be no doubt the 50k bank roll you have. Big whoop. I've won that on one bet. Shut your mouth and be humble unlike the other day.

I presented the facts, I won, and they were then backed up after it.

Any money is good money. You think you're the only one with cash dude you have no idea.

Best of luck. Learn your place and be humble from here on in. And by now I can certainly see you should be.

You were touting a winning record of 14 of 18 on 1.20 odds? How is that winning?

Also none of my posts are advice just my thoughts. I lost both of those bets, big whoop?

Worst advice you could possibly give. You act like a pro when In reality you're an amateur.

Your come back will be no doubt the 50k bank roll you have. Big whoop. I've won that on one bet. Shut your mouth and be humble unlike the other day.

I presented the facts, I won, and they were then backed up after it.

Any money is good money. You think you're the only one with cash dude you have no idea.

Best of luck. Learn your place and be humble from here on in. And by now I can certainly see you should be.
What is this rambling incoherent rubbish.

1U Tipungwuti 2+ Goals @ $3
.5 U Tipungwuti 3+ Goals @ $9

Has kicked at least 2 goals in 7 out of his last 10 games.

Played in the backline the entirety of the 2016 season until the last round where he kicked 4 v Carlton. Has kicked 3 or more 5 times in last 19 games.

any reason why that line has come in?

Thanks.
Considering Collingwood opened at +22.5 before team's its a fair swing.Obviously Betts and Crouch impacted the market but the loss of Varcoe is underestimated, his run and carry good skills and experience are the things overall the pies have lacked all season.
Collingwood have been playing some spirited footy of late but Coming up against arguably the best side in the comp is a very difficult assignment. -12.5 is overs IMO.

Considering Collingwood opened at +22.5 before team's its a fair swing.Obviously Betts and Crouch impacted the market but the loss of Varcoe is underestimated, his run and carry good skills and experience are the things overall the pies have lacked all season.
Collingwood have been playing some spirited footy of late but Coming up against arguably the best side in the comp is a very difficult assignment. -12.5 is overs IMO.

Thanks. That was my line of thinking as well. Much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That much of a movement surely suggests someone with a lot of money is fairly confident it will be a close game?

Adding $1.10 favs to multis is crazy mate, it adds next to no value for a lot more risk.
Fair, only adds $55 to the potential winnings. For me, it depends how much I'm placing on a multi. I don't like adding really really short teams who are playing interstate

Down to 9.5 at TABTouch. Just changed in the last 10 mins.
Jumped on. Crouch will be missed and Greenwood will tag Sloane but they should cover this. On the flipside Varcoe and of course Pendles are out for Coll.

Need to remember that this was a Coll team 4 goals down to WC at 3 qtr time and got out of jail.

Thinking crows may win today in a close-ish game- something like Crows 105, Pies 86.
1u M.McGovern 2g+ @2.10 Cb
0.5u M.McGovern 3g+ @4.60 Cb
0.1u M.McGovern 4g+ @11 Cb
Atkins also hasnt kicked multiples for a while but i'll take a chance on him playing HFF at lads price
0.2u Atkins 2g+ @9.85 Lads. (@3 on b365)

1u Gaff 30.5+ @1.88 Crown (covered 6/9 home games, 7/9 wins, 6/7 home wins)
1u Sheed 24.5+ @1.87 SB (28d last time Priddis missed, covered 5 out last 8 games)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back