List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA period is underway! The official thread (Check OP for official updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

This Trade set up is a joke.

AFL: "It's only a deadline when we say it's a deadline..."
Does that mean clubs are waiting in line waiting for t's to be crossed and i's to be dotted. At the moment Hawthorn front of line. A few others behind waiting.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe we've ended the trade period by giving away JL for 43 and not bringing anything in to strengthen our midfield. It simply makes no sense given our current position and list make up.

I'm happy to back Haggis and co to bring in some talent in the draft, but jesus this is disappointing.

If we back this up by continuing to pick under-performing senior players next year I'll be shattered.

Can't believe we've ended the trade period by giving away JL for 43 and not bringing anything in to strengthen our midfield. It simply makes no sense given our current position and list make up.

I'm happy to back Haggis and co to bring in some talent in the draft, but jesus this is disappointing.

If we back this up by continuing to pick under-performing senior players next year I'll be shattered.

I still prefer this outcome to Bryce Gibbs, but no first round pick in 2016 or 2017 (even if we got a second rounder in return).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA period is underway! The official thread (Check OP for official updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back