Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumping for hottest 100 discussion (Hipsters can GTFO).

I must be getting old - I just looked up the list of favourites I don't think I know any :$

Well except for King Kunta which is arguably the worst song ever made. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hottst 100 couldn't be more hipster now.
I will give it a listen though.

Not as good as the heady 90s.
1993 Hottest 100.

GOAT

My best gig of the 90s era was at the Prince Of Wales.
A band called Scarymother who I never heard ofat the time,blew me away.
Also Christbait at the Evelyn.
Stage dived and fell on the ground and ripped a hole in my pants and jocks lmao.

When everyone wore Blundestones or Doc Martins and wore recycled 501 jeans and flanelette shirts.
Great days.

Miss it greatly.

What's the bet something pretty recent that apparently no one likes will win it.

Happens. Every. Year.

Big Day Outs were solid then as well. I'm gonna get on my gopher and go down the pisser.
I was only 15 then. Went to my first festival at the original Homebake in Byron in 96.

Grinspoon, Silverchair, Powderfinger, Tumbleweed, You Am I, The gurge, & Spiderbait :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I was only 15 then. Went to my first festival at the original Homebake in Byron in 96.

Grinspoon, Silverchair, Powderfinger, Tumbleweed, You Am I, The gurge, & Spiderbait :thumbsu::thumbsu:
I was 30.

Another gig,Dirty Three,Magic Dirt and Pavement-Collingwood Town Hall.

Bloody great days,great days.

Grinspoon, Silverchair, Powderfinger, Tumbleweed, You Am I, The gurge, & Spinderbait :thumbsu::thumbsu:
I saw Silverchair when they were like 15 and second bill to Mark of Cain. Was an awesome show. Coopers ale and spliffs. All the chairs were tossed into a weird pyramid in the corner of the setting. Haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back