Position 2014 SC Defenders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need the best available back for 400k then my team is done.

I've spent the last 15min scrolling up and down the shitty list & finding 100x reasons not to pick every single player on it.

Help!

I need the best available back for 400k then my team is done.

I've spent the last 15min scrolling up and down the shitty list & finding 100x reasons not to pick every single player on it.

Help!

pittard? shaw? Sutcliffe gonna get regular games? no real keepers below $400k :(

pittard? shaw? Sutcliffe gonna get regular games? no real keepers below $400k :(

**** it. I just picked Yeo & we'll leave it be until teams are named ...

Nice but seriously should i have mitchell mcviegh bartell and hodge or upgrade elsewhere.
Hodge is not one of the big 4, Walker is tho :)

Personally I'd have one, two at absolute maximum and upgrade elsewhere.

Jimmy Webster has been getting a fair bit of the ball. Could be a value pick with the lack of backline rookies :footy:
Burnt me like crispy bacon last year. Vest option. When he did play, 30 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker is top dollar and he may be played all over the place, better value elsewhere I think.

Walker will definitely put up points, but he could not conceivably have a better year, I don't think. So not value per se.

Walker is top dollar and he may be played all over the place, better value elsewhere I think.
Walker will definitely put up points, but he could not conceivably have a better year, I don't think. So not value per se.
Really just looking for a set and forget. If he keeps his average and ends up top 8 scorers, I'm happy. Do you blokes think he will at least plateau?

Kade would be underpriced after last year no? Injury and long time out?
Certainly reliable. How much time will he spend in the mids this year horse?

A tad underpriced, and he's pretty much a midfielder from my perspective, played almost every game I think.

Has missed 3 games in 7 years and averaged 95+ in almost everyone of those.

Lock for mine

can anyone tell me if simpson will be playing in defence or through the middle for the blues this year?

seem to remember him deep in defence at times last year but didn't take much notice of him so cant really remember

Continually keep coming back to this finalised defensive unit.

Jarryd Mcveigh, Pearce Hanley, Kade Simpson, Grant Birchall, Matt Suckling, Luke McDonald, Will Langford, Tom Langdon

Think i'm pretty much set at this
That's a good well balanced lineup. A little heavy on R9 bye players but that's hard to avoid with so many of the better value defenders having that bye. I'd love to include Mitchell, Simpson, Birchall, Hurn, Suckling and Langford but that would mean 4 R9 donuts (before trading) :(

That's a good well balanced lineup. A little heavy on R9 bye players but that's hard to avoid with so many of the better value defenders having that bye. I'd love to include Mitchell, Simpson, Birchall, Hurn, Suckling and Langford but that would mean 4 R9 donuts (before trading) :(

I wouldn't be too worried about how many donuts on a particular line for the bye rounds.

Your best 18 scores will count, so as long as you aren't too heavy on round 9 byes generally, you should be fine.

I wouldn't be too worried about how many donuts on a particular line for the bye rounds.

Your best 18 scores will count, so as long as you aren't too heavy on round 9 byes generally, you should be fine.
Have they changed that rule? Last season it was the best 18 scores from your starting 22, not from your 30 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back