Mega Thread 2013 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Likewise did it for a few months and it really helped improve my core strength and reduce my back pain I was getting.

Certainly some interesting/compromising positions but also a high female:male ratio, for guys in the market it is some fertile ground... I am happily married so I lost interest after my back pain was fixed. Eye candy was nice though.
I did it for back pain too and it was great. And yeah, eye candy was a definite plus.

I always try and open with "So do you come here often?"

When i get down there eventually (sometime during the 2013 season) I'm going to open with "Whats Pav wearing?"

My missus would probably ask who was playing and what the score was. When informed that it's training she would probably go "for what?"

In my old age I pull up tighter than a nuns front bum after a game and after my wife finally talked me into giving yoga and pilates a go I was impressed to feel the results, I think californian girls with fake **** in yoga pants is really what swayed me though. I don't know what my wife was thinking taking me there, Im now a regular with the most flexible neck in the class so I think its working a treat.

When i get down there eventually (sometime during the 2013 season) I'm going to open with "Whats Pav wearing?"

My missus would probably ask who was playing and what the score was. When informed that it's training she would probably go "for what?"
She would get on really well with this other bloke who sits behind the goals sometimes yelling at the players (and anyone else who comes within sight). He keeps score during forward drills and is happy to tell you about the time he played little league on the ground.

She would get on really well with this other bloke who sits behind the goals sometimes yelling at the players (and anyone else who comes within sight). He keeps score during forward drills and is happy to tell you about the time he played little league on the ground.

Tell the truth - that story is really about you isnt it :D

Now this is just going to be awkward if I rock up and spot a bunch of guys sitting together. I have no issue talking to any of you!

My advice is, find the drunkest, craziest, most fragrant homeless person in Freo, ask him to pretend he's you, and send him over to where the guys are chatting and post the results.

My advice is, find the drunkest, craziest, most fragrant homeless person in Freo, ask him to pretend he's you, and send him over to where the guys are chatting and post the results.

Just interested to know how you'd measure this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo.jpg

Here is where we currently stand, as long as my office chart is up to date. There's almost an entire new reserves team entering the preseason who couldn't get on the park last year. If we include Mitchie, Forster, Morabito, then we are looking at 14 new guys available.

Not much to report on today. Just basic skills sessions with 3 separate groups doing goal kicking over the placed markers and registering their score on the laptop. Johnson and Menegola the 2 best scores from what I counted.
I had fun running around behind the goals at the southern end to return the balls and had a quick chat with most of the coaches/trainers.
The only other highlight was that Kriejdchrnton looks like he has trimmed the mullet back a bit and I got close enough to Kirky to be experience his aura. That guy is like the pie-piper with every player and coaching staff drawn to him when he speaks and are in his presence.

Who the **** drew a tash on the Pav?!?

Some smartarse did that back in March, I still haven't figured out who it was. They put dark strips under Mora's eyes, the big moe on Pav, the glasses on Sandi, the musketeer moe on Ibbo, the mono-brow on Ballas.

I was furious, but it's not the end of the world.

Seppo, Did you see any of the trialists?
None of the rookie hopefuls were there and I forgot to ask why. Hopefully they are back for the main session tomorrow!

I also briefly chatted to Crozier and noticed he's bulked up a bit. Was at 73 before glandular, dropped to 70 and now shot up to 77kg! And confirming all those other report he does look a few extra cms taller.

Some smartarse did that back in March, I still haven't figured out who it was. They put dark strips under Mora's eyes, the big moe on Pav, the glasses on Sandi, the musketeer moe on Ibbo, the mono-brow on Ballas.

I was furious, but it's not the end of the world.

It should be easy. Here I'll help you. Narrow it down to the Egirls supporters, that should bring it down to say 10, then isolate the juvenile, childish one's and that should narrow it down to...no still 10. Ok, isolate the one's with an IQ below 50, that should narrow it down to... no still 10, umm, ok there's bound to be one that's a total f@*#ing imbecile amongst them, no still 10, I see your problem, you're right, not the end of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back