2013 Player/s X versus Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... That is one heck of a midfield! :eek:
If all you need at the moment is a forward then I'd go Stevie J.
He will end up as a top 6 forward come season's end and may very well continue to go up in price if he continues to score like this week in week out.

Cheers - Stevie J currently leading options - if hawks would guarantee me that they would stick with the game plan of Ruffy plus one of Bailey or Hale (not both) then I'd be all over ruffy, bloody coaches need to remember.. SC First, members second, players last!
Am also hoping i can have Monfries and Gray as my F7 and M9 - ability to swap etc

Cheers - Stevie J currently leading options - if hawks would guarantee me that they would stick with the game plan of Ruffy plus one of Bailey or Hale (not both) then I'd be all over ruffy, bloody coaches need to remember.. SC First, members second, players last!
Am also hoping i can have Monfries and Gray as my F7 and M9 - ability to swap etc

I had Ruffy right at the beginning but coz of Bailey and Hale, had to ship him out due to lower points and bleeding cash.

Which forward to trade in for WestHoff? Money is not an issue and I already have NRoo, SJ, Rockliff, JJK & Buddy

Which forward to trade in for WestHoff? Money is not an issue and I already have NRoo, SJ, Rockliff, JJK & Buddy

Gingy - all your dreams have come true - the best power forward in the game returns this week and he is destined to be a part of the gingerbread house

Gingy welcomes ---- CHRIS DAWES ;)

I have kept ruffy somethings tells bailey wont play the full season out.While ruff-tough scores have been little low still getting 80"s-90's from only 12 or so touches is still alright and without the irish cream he should get 20-30 plus more.I will throw him in the ruck and trade bellchambers out when i have fixed up the mids and def.

I'm looking at 3 guys:

Travis Boak
Marc Murphy
Scott Thompson

I want a bit of a boost. What do people think?

CasuallyDressed
Scott Thompson needs to get 30+ possessions - dont think he kicks many goals - just to score 110-120
Boak - was cheap - but now in a side that surely has to run out of petrol, think more attention will come his way and his scoring will drop to the 110 range
MMurphy - got him in last week and he is easily my pick of those 3. Blues have a great run and with Kreuzer due back shortly spoon feeding captain murphy is points a plenty for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to downgrade Josh Jenkins to Gawn or Hannath.

Which has the better job security for the moment?

Looking to downgrade Josh Jenkins to Gawn or Hannath.

Which has the better job security for the moment?

gawn,
think zac clarke for freo is due back pretty soon - maybe 1 or 2 weeks only. Gawn will stay whilst Jamar is away. Clark is a month away and Dawes being back means they now have an 18th string ruckmen at their disposal.

gawn,
think zac clarke for freo is due back pretty soon - maybe 1 or 2 weeks only. Gawn will stay whilst Jamar is away. Clark is a month away and Dawes being back means they now have an 18th string ruckmen at their disposal.
Poor old Dawesy.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back