2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the update Shmurf. 32.5k members isn't a bad effort. Did the guy in the membership department explain why he was so confident we'll get another 10k in say 5 weeks?
2 X Block Busters - Richmond & Essendon was his main explanation.
He said that most people sign up the week prior to Round 1.

Really confident we will pass last years numbers

2 X Block Busters - Richmond & Essendon was his main explanation.
He said that most people sign up the week prior to Round 1.

Really confident we will pass last years numbers

Good to hear Shmurf.

I'll be happy if we make it to 40k & anything above will be a bonus.

Good to hear Shmurf.

I'll be happy if we make it to 40k & anything above will be a bonus.

I've been exactly that all the way through the preseason. Anything above 40k will be a great result for the club.

Thanks for the reply Shmurf. I usually like to have a look at the membership tents before the early games in the season to see how many people are lining up to renew.

As at 18th March .......

Nearly 1500 up from the same time last week.

Not tracking too badly at all.

301it7k.jpg

Membership is looking very good. Hopefully quite a few people sign up the next week leading up to round 1 and we can beat last years mark.

Are we aiming for 75000 members in 5 years as well? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be a little out of reach Aph. Our 1st home game is against Essendon in round 3, so perhaps we'll get a number of renewals that week.

We should be at least close to 34K by next Thurdsay.

As I have said before HBF along with your lovely self, I will be happy if we reach 40K this year & anything over is a bonus ;)

I might have to get out to Visy Park & help them along Harks ;)

Some one may have to, Aphro.
We just seem to be slower than other clubs posting their numbers up and we keep talking of a back log.

***Slip me out a couple through the back door Aprhodite and we''ll run a black market trade on Memberships ;)

We just seem to be slower than other clubs posting their numbers up and we keep talking of a back log.

***Slip me out a couple through the back door Aprhodite and we''ll run a black market trade on Memberships ;)

My eBay acc is up & running Harks :p

Memberships are arriving a week or two after signing up so they can't be processing them too slowly.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back