2009 Trade Discussion Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT.jpg

Hi thats my finished squad I've got 5 trades left and I'm just wondering whether you see anything which can be upgraded or anything?

u got it working!

Good Team, u coppin a 0 this week, try and do

Geary>Downgrade
Pav>Chapman

I'm going...

Schofield>>>>>>>>>>>>Post (not sure why I had Schofield in the first place!)

and

Sheldon>>>>>>>>>>>>Cousins

Anybody else jumping on the Cousins bandwagon?

Only got 2 trades left for the year and Ive got Cox so Im not sure whether or not he will keep playing, Im guessing he wont. Will probably trade him to Hmac but then I will have 1 trade left and about 100k so Ill probably be struggling by the finals.

Was looking foward to Mackie > Duffield, but will probably be forced to trade Cox and the options are not tempting at all.

Hi guys - just want some affirmation for my thoughts

8 trades left - $150k in the bank

Sidebottom -> Ballantyne (I only want to make 2 more downgrades, the other will be Burgoyne -> Rookie defender in a few weeks)

Rich -> Montagna.

My focus is a league win and the saints have a relatively easy final month.

Was going to wait to bring Mon.tagna in due to his breakeven - but i think he'll cane it this week - and his 74 will go off the radar after this week,

Plus Rich is going to drop by as much regardless due to playing the cats

Leave me 6 trades to upgrade M Brown and D Beams - probably to S Johnson and D Swan

came up trumps - which i wasn't sure about after rich's score.

Giving him captain's duty helped as well!!

Now to get Hayes before round 18.

Ok, what should I do.

Cox -> Petrie
Rich -> Any midfielder (Currently have Kornes, Swan, Gibbs, Murphy and Bartel)

or

Cox -> Petrie
Dale Thomas -> Any forward except Chapman (Currently have Lids, Higgins, Pav, Buddy, Brennan and Murphy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my completed team: 4 Trades left (wille prob have to use on of those 4 for cox this week if he is gonna be out for a while...

BACKS
Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Drummond, Hodge, Ellis, Broughton, (houlihan , petrenko)

MIDS
Bartel, Swan, Gibbs, Murphy, J.Selwood, Kornes, (anthony, muston)

RUCKS
Cox , Mcintosh (spencer , jacobs)

FORWARDS
Riewoldt, S.Johnson, Didak, Franklin, Higgins, Pavlich, Rob Murphy (ballantyne, hogan)

RANKED 2000 AT MOMENT.. considering i had franklin, didak, fisher, pav, and some others from start of the season isnt so bad...

picked up kornes hodge m murphy r. murphy , roo, sj, at pretty much there cheapest prices... bartel last week obviously a week to too early..

thoughts on team??

Grandblue, i'd go number 2, Rich will most likely chop us up this week and score quite high.

This week i'm upgrading Sidebottom, should i get...

1) Higgins (leaves me with 140k spare)

or

2) Didak (leaves me with about 1k spare)

I'm leaning towards Didak atm because his last 5 weeks have all been 120+, and he has a phenomonally high kick:handball ratio.

What are your thoughts? Is there anyone else I should consider?

Is there anyone else I should consider?
S.Johnson or Davis if you don't have them. I'm not sure if I'd trust Higgins, he's not 100% fit however 480k is a lot to pay for Didak.

My Adcock situation is jump on S.Fisher this week, or sit back and wait on Chad Cornes. Cornes is an undoubtedly better DT'er, but durability is a big issue especially heading into finals.

Here r 2 trades i am tossin up between:

Alwyn Davey> Roo
Hill>S Fisher

Which is will give me better service and more points?

Lucas to neon leon, this week. Unless cox is out long term, then I can use the money I will make in the trade to bring in Roo

when the coach comes out after the game and says his best player might be in doubt for the rest of the season it cant be good for coxy. Even if the injury update says 2-3 weeks he is gone for me.

Simple Trade

Cox ---> Mcintosh

Nomination for trade of the year??

If he stays injury free it will be good timing that is for sure.

Going for a league win amd slowly trying to get to my peak side by the end of round 18.

6 trades left to get Beams to Hayes and M Brown to S Johnson.

I am now of the opinion that Broughton and Grimes are keepers.

So who to get if Coxy is gone? Have McIntosh already.
Sandi has a question mark over him with his general soreness, and Fraser has swelling on his knee.

I don't think I can bring myself to trade Coxy to Jolly or Tippett :(
Any chance that Jacobs will get a run for the Blues this week or is that a bit of wishful thinking....

Dont know how many ppl are in a similar position to me but im actually considering keepin adcock....

Got two trades left and have boughton and grima sittin on the pine in my defence. If boughton keeps scoring the way he is or anywhere near it he will be the perfect 7th backman for the rest of the year. ALso have grima backing him up.

With big cox under threat of being out for the rest of the season....id rather replace him with another ruckman and have 1 trade left in case another LTI comes up. Boughton is scoring better than most defenders anyway. Cornes and Carrazo may be tempting if they hit their old form but unless that happens id much rather save up 1 trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back