2008 AFL Grand Final- Who would you like to see win?

Who are you behind?

• Geelong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawthorn

• Don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread title says it all really.

For me I'm leaning towards Geelong at the moment. Best team all year and they deserve it, no hard feelings against them after last year.

Then there's Hawthorn. Hopefully they get trounced, mainly because of Mark Williams and what he did down in Tasmania, but if he gets suspended I may have a change of heart.

Meh. Really dont care.

I wouldnt mind seeing Geelong lose just to shut their supporters up, however, I dont want Mark Williams to win a premiership. If (a big if) he gets suspended, then hawks by a couple with Stewy kicking the sealer. If not, then Geelong by 2 points with Williams missing a sitter in the last minute.

hawthorn all the way.
i love hawks now.
if they didnt make it... i wouldnt be going!
go the hawks

and yeh... i hate geelong...ever since...omg well lets not go back there.

If premierships were handed out based on seasons Geelong deserve to win next saturday.

Having said that, it's obviously on the day that matters and I would like to see Clarko, Hardwick, Guerra, Gilham, Andrew Russell and Dew have success being former Port people.

I will be barracking for a close result and that I am very "tired" by halfway through the final quarter! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks were our "second side" when we were in Melbourne due to the great work they did with the boys' school. Sam Mitchell was awesome with the kids-and their "port connection" doesn't hurt either.

Having said that, I think that Geelong will deservedly win it again.

Hawks for me, due to the Port connection and also to share it around:D

But like BD said if they were to lose by 120pts then I would be happy to sacrifice our record:eek:

Back