Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher - 36d & 6 marks vs WCE - his best game for NMFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have subbed Fisher and kept Archer on who will offer more on one leg. Was so annoyed when they recruited this amateur, and my opinion has not changed. His manager did a job on Brady, Viney and Clarko.

I’d hate to know how much money we needed to pay him to come across to us.

Laughable that we coughed up draft capital and significant salary cap space for a player that is one sided, has no physicality in his game, can’t defend and is very much a front runner.

Should’ve learnt from the Polec situation that these are the exact type of players that DO NOT help rebuilding teams.

It’s quite possible he was kicking to players on the move when he played for you lot.
This, his kicking is good but no one in our team moves to provide an option

His rebound is key and will look better when we work harder to give him more options to kick to advantage

Yeah man he’s amazing! So good!

(Just as long as you look at the stats sheet and not his age profile, his footy IQ, his defending, and his actual ball retaining %).

He is on track for 40!! What a star!

If you can’t see he’s Aaron Hall 2.0 just absolutely taking the piss stealing salary off us playing an unaccountable stats whoring role that isn’t helping us 1) be competitive 2) not lose by huge margins, you should reconsider what you value in a footballer.

We have a cancerous growth called LMac, captaining the club.

And your biggest issue is Zac Fischer.

Whatever mate.

Went through the rainbow of emotions with this bloke. Initially turned my nose up and thought he'd be a waste due to his limitations, then we unexpectedly shifted him back and he played some decent games as the sole rebounder, now he's ****ing us with every second possession. Looks like Sheezel is still our most consistent quarterback. And midfielder. And goakicker. And orange provider. And whatever else gets done around a football club. Pain, pain, pain, pain. Just pain

I thought he was good mid year but this campaigner has taken the biggest dump on the jumper and on the supporters with probably the worst back to back games I have seen from a running defender.

Just weak shit cheap footy. If he was delisted tonight Id make a case that no one picks him up.
Crab

Last edited:
His kicking has been average at best. Teams have figured him out.

I blame the coaching staff. You absolutely cannot play him and McKercher in the same backline. Why was he never tried forward?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He has pace but that's it. Not a noted goal scorer in the 5+ years he played forward, not a strong tackler either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was good mid year but this campaigner has taken the biggest dump on the jumper and on the supporters with probably the worst back to back games I have seen from a running defender.

Just weak shit cheap footy. If he was delisted tonight Id make a case that no one picks him up.
Crab
A defender who doesn’t defend, doesn’t get his own footy, doesn’t put his body on the line, just runs around the back of a mark getting cheap stats and kicking it out on the full. This is the standard we’re allowing at our club. He’s jus a modern version of LMac, but at least Lmac isn’t scared to take a hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher - 36d & 6 marks vs WCE - his best game for NMFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back