Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

1555897859606.png

Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

The Furies are on a roll!! With two on the trot the Furies have snuck into the eight and are starting to believe which would be a welcome relief to the first season captain in TJASTA . The Bears however are fuming after losing a contest that they should have won last week against the Demons. A top 4 spot on offer here if results go the way of the winner.

Players to Watch – Bears

Sausages got a ruck lesson last week from manangatang . Did he learn anything? Keep an eye on this contest to find out!​

Yakker came out tops over the brave Its Manbearpig last week. The big pig will want to turn it around this week and bag a few to restore some confidence.​

Test Tickle is having a stellar season so far and would be in contention for a Mobbs medal if he can keep up his strong performances in the midfield.​

Players to Watch – Furies

Tigerturbulance has been a big part of the Furies recent turn around in form. With solid work in the ruck providing quality ball to his mids the big love muscle will be hard as a rock this weekend no doubt.​

A perfect compliment to the Furies ruckman is the pocket rocket in Edmund hunt . A quiet achiever by many standards, do not underestimate his impact on the game.​

Stevi_Tigers bagged 5 majors from a forward pocket last week. Many expected to see him move up the ground and make an impact on a wing or flank but it seems the selection committee got it right… at least for last week.​

Prediction
The Furies by 2 points

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm Melb time Thursday 25/04/2019​

Last edited:
Chappyuk
At work yesterday , I looked after young Matilda . She was named after the book/musical character according to her mum, who then added that their newborn’s name is Hermione! Made my morning.

i don't like people touching me so can you not

I shall run this by the BearHug Council, which is a socially-focused LG within the LG. I am not authorised to agree to deviate from our usual SOP's, so I will leave it to them to decide if you can omitted from the BEAR HUG GREETING on match day.

Dav might be able to provide some visibility on this issue.

I shall run this by the BearHug Council, which is a socially-focused LG within the LG. I am not authorised to agree to deviate from our usual SOP's, so I will leave it to them to decide if you can omitted from the BEAR HUG GREETING on match day.

Test Tickle gives the best hugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what you’re doing here. All this touchy, feely bear hugs stuff is a cynical exercise designed to put us off our game.
Well I can categorically and boldly state.. it just may work

hope so, i have had panic attacks when people hug me before

I’d personally pass on the warm, fluffy cuddles from sausages...
I see what you’re doing here. All this touchy, feely bear hugs stuff is a cynical exercise designed to put us off our game.
Well I can categorically and boldly state.. it just may work

Just wait til TT gets here - we're gonna have 2 whole SFA teams doing a nudie training run on the weekend before the game.

Photo shoot opportunities galore! Endorsements! Post-game rub downs with hot massage therapists!!

WE SHOULD HAVE A TOGA PARTY!! :p

hope so, i have had panic attacks when people hug me before

Well - I'll go into bat for you TJASTA - in the true spirit of inclusiveness, we can exclude you :p

Just wait til TT gets here - we're gonna have 2 whole SFA teams doing a nudie training run on the weekend before the game.

Photo shoot opportunities galore! Endorsements! Post-game rub downs with hot massage therapists!!

Pics or GTFO :p

toga party?
what is this? the uni bar?

toga party?
what is this? the uni bar?

Why not? Aren't we all students of life and Qooty here? Or are some of us Masters, who have no further use for learning what lurks beneath someone's toga? :)

Pics or GTFO :p
Don’t do it.

If you see pics. You will never be the same again.

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back