Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget he calls the footy, cricket, sometimes horseracing? and other events like the superbowl too so 700 is feasible in my eyes

I mean, they have the rights to the Super Bowl and do that junket purely for Whateley I reckon lol.

Well I guess it's for Hutchy's travel company too.

Wow , i found out where Anna has been , she's been playing footy for Powerhouse in the VAFA and listen to this neeews , she had been handed a 4 game suspension for threating and abusing an umpire and in further neeews her father also got suspended for 2 games !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow , i found out where Anna has been , she's been playing footy for Powerhouse in the VAFA and listen to this neeews , she had been handed a 4 game suspension for threating and abusing an umpire and in further neeews her father also got suspended for 2 games !

From the VAFA website...

Screenshot_20230526_133257_Chrome.jpg

Embarrassing stuff

how the hell did you find that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back