• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

After all these picks have come in

I genuinely do not see the need to trade Shai unless we get huge overs

We have 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24

If we do not get 10,11, keep him
there's no need to trade him. But he has wanted out all year, allegedly. 10 & 18 do me, or pay his full salary if that helps.

$hai's on a $million. Bolton will put em over surely.

This is really insulting to our current list.

Ross, Taranto, Hopper, Ralphsmith, Gibcus, Balta, Brown, Mansell, Banks, Lefau, Campbell, Rioli Jr are all talented and fun to watch.
Jury is still out on these blokes, but they could easily be talented and exciting - Bauer, Smith, Blight, Sonsie, Fawcett, Clarke.

Then add in 8 or so early picks this year.

This isn't like the days where we lost a star for a player that didn't work out, or one or two picks that ended up duds. We're cashing in for a huge haul at the perfect time. If we waited 2-3 more years to do this the draft will be compromised by Tassie and it'll be an uphill battle.
no guns, where is the gun??

it is not insulting, it is respectful, we finished last for a reason

Saints will be sniffing with 7&8, they're keen for Lalor too. We'd have to overpay a bit by adding a third pick to either of those offers.

I don't think st kilda will give up 2 picks in the first round just to move to 2. They'd have to be rapt with two picks in a solid draft. You'd only do that in a draft where there are two standouts and it then drops away (and 8n that case another would surely not be selling).

Hell, they might even go the other way and flip it to a club desperate to trade in.

If it was for just pick 2, yes. I'm saying pick 2 and 25. You really need to learn to read.

We get the players we rank top 2, unopposed, and only drop down ~11 spots, into the area of the draft (13-30) that is a lot more even.
as if pick 25 is worth anything much, lol

We need pick 25 to get Luke Hodge, yeah, nah

i am not relaxing I am checking out, this is the **** up, I am not sticking around for another thirty years

this is how the thirty year drought happened and we where so bad for so long we got Lids, Dusty , Cotch, Rance , JR and still did not believe until it happened because we refuse to help ourselves unlike CFC
Hip Hop Television GIF by WE tv

This is really insulting to our current list.

Ross, Taranto, Hopper, Ralphsmith, Gibcus, Balta, Brown, Mansell, Banks, Lefau, Campbell, Rioli Jr are all talented and fun to watch.
Jury is still out on these blokes, but they could easily be talented and exciting - Bauer, Smith, Blight, Sonsie, Fawcett, Clarke.

Then add in 8 or so early picks this year.

This isn't like the days where we lost a star for a player that didn't work out, or one or two picks that ended up duds. We're cashing in for a huge haul at the perfect time. If we waited 2-3 more years to do this the draft will be compromised by Tassie and it'll be an uphill battle.
We had our core last time pre-GC and GWS. We will again this time as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying our team has one gun (Bolton) then? What's the point of holding one gun around with no support?
I am saying Hollands, Cripps, Weitering are the types of Bolton's ilk

RFC does not have the cattle, Yze cannot survive this, he needs a longer tenure than Dimma ever got

Hollands.. Cripps.. Weitering.. All first round picks, interesting.
but not just first rounders , they have ability to and put it on show

FOS is a better player than Walsh probably and Walsh would know and Wright with Hawthorn connection proabbly knows something about Tauru as well.

There might be a miss here and there but CFC has far more X factor and pedigree than RFC on their list

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back