Is it curtains for Curtin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Out
Berg Sholl McHenry sub Smith

In
Gollant Dowling Berry sub Schoenberg

Gollant kicked 5 goals in the sanfl. Must come in. Sholl and McHenry are complete trash. Smith is cooked. Get him out.

Max Butts Worrell
Hinge Keane Nank
Jones Soligo Dowling
Rachele Walker Cook
Rankine Fogarty Gollant

ROB Dawson Crouch

Berry Keays Laird Curtin

Sub: Schoenberg

Last edited:
Schoenberg and Murphy are the guys I could potentially see coming in. Taylor should be next up for a debut but I think Schoenberg would be ahead of him.

In terms of outs, Cook or McHenry maybe. Those should definitely be the two closest to being dropped. Not sure we will actually make any changes though.

We have already seen that Himmelberg offers more than the failed experiment with Gollant!

Himmelberg has the hardness of Sholl in a 200cm frame with the skills of McHenry and gets towelled up in the ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have already seen that Himmelberg offers more than the failed experiment with Gollant!
Himmelberg should have been traded 2 years ago. He's an empty guernsey. At least gollant flies for his marks.

Why would shoenberg play? He’s a below average midfielder and there’s no spot for him.
Even if that were true (and I don't agree that it is), it would still make him 10x the player that Fumbly McFumbles is (or will ever be).

Not sure what to do about our wingmen

Sholl had a decent game I thought

Jones never lets you down in a contest but can't find the ball much

McHenry pushed up to the wing a bit and was dreadful after a promising Q1

Cook they're using mostly forward and can't find it there. Thought he looked good Q1 against Melbourne on the wing but we abandoned it instantly.

Nankervis did the job at half back but I'd like him to play wing and Curtin stays in at half back

Also want Jones back pocket on the Rioli small forwards. Don't think we have a suitable match up for them at the moment, acknowledging that Max can play on all types to a degree

If we drop Curtin then the entire coaching staff needs to line up and take this from every member who is willing to make the trip down to deliver.

kick in nuts GIF

Out
Berg Sholl McHenry sub Smith

In
Gollant Dowling Berry sub Schoenberg

Gollant kicked 5 goals in the sanfl. Must come in. Sholl and McHenry are complete trash. Smith is cooked. Get him out.

Max Butts Worrell
Hinge Keane Nank
Jones Soligo Dowling
Rachele Walker Cook
Rankine Fogarty Gollant

ROB Dawson Crouch

Berry Keays Laird Curtin

Sub: Schoenberg
Sholls had two good games in a row

Back