No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

now that richmond have wrestled the last vestige of character from * to become "the brave tigers" - what the hell do we call *? please queue in an orderly fashion:
I say we go with "The Haystack" Thy.... because apparently the AFL couldn't find any needles....boom boom.. I'm here all week try the steak.

But seriously I think the media will now run with something along the lines of "developing", "exciting" some trash like that for a couple of seasons until they are proven wrong by the stink factor that is * and turn back to "brave"

i see the * are getting their usual early year polish, from the usual talking heads.

I think * will be as good as theyā€™ve been for 20 years. So anywhere between 7th and 18th for them.

Essendon list manager Adrian Dodoro is continuing to lead the Bombersā€™ contract dealings while he helps groom rookie talent manager Matt Rosa to eventually take over.... But Dodoro is still in charge of the Bombersā€™ contract talks .... the veteran talent boss remains at the helm as Rosa learns the AFL list management ropes

He is not a Dodo, he is a cockroach.

Long live the cockroach!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just love seeing shields run around wishing he could have chosen a finals side thatā€™s what happens when u listen to your father in law
Suffer in Your jocks loser

We dodged a bullet.

Thank you Choco!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back