Random YouTube: Strangely addictive vids serving no purpose what so ever

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched a video all about how humans can't actually see its just the brain projecting images or something.

Also was up til 330am last night on a YouTube rabbit hole. I was wide awake watching Joe Rogan videos from intermittent fasting to war in Ukraine to how China will be useless in 10 years to animals cloning etc was crazy

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I watched a video all about how humans can't actually see its just the brain projecting images or something.

Also was up til 330am last night on a YouTube rabbit hole. I was wide awake watching Joe Rogan videos from intermittent fasting to war in Ukraine to how China will be useless in 10 years to animals cloning etc was crazy

Joe Rogan videos are crazy and scary lol. I would legit have the same reaction to him with half the s**t his guests say.

Watching Joe Rogan is short path to melting anyone's brain.

It helps that he's really good at engaging his audience. I for one never knew cows had these type of issues.
He's captured a corner of the internet that a whole bunch of randoms come across and are taken by. At my last school I taught the kids of a dairy farming family (the dad and eldest daughter are good swans people) and the eldest would give me lessons on all things cattle and farming. She could have run the farm at 12 years old. It was watching these videos that I realised I understood way more about cows than a city boy like myself should.

He's captured a corner of the internet that a whole bunch of randoms come across and are taken by. At my last school I taught the kids of a dairy farming family (the dad and eldest daughter are good swans people) and the eldest would give me lessons on all things cattle and farming. She could have run the farm at 12 years old. It was watching these videos that I realised I understood way more about cows than a city boy like myself should.
I naively thought this type of work would be done by the vet - but apparently not!

There's a new volcano eruption in Iceland and I am so there! The vids have been great but this one is particularly good as it shows a major action event. Having said that its a bit like watching water flow only hotter and way more deadlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you've gone down a Youtube wormhole when you end up watching pimple popping, ear clearing, chiropractic or cow hoof shaving videos.
We've all been there. My current thing is watching the Mink Man hunt rats with his dogs and a mink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back