Your favourite places to eat at.

Remove this Banner Ad

I walked into that one.

Not physically possible, I suspect...
Zq3XP.jpg

Fresh Chilli, where is it in Lavo? Near Aircraft station and club Lavo?
Yeah across the road from the car park behind Double C clothes shop (if its still called that).

A Squiresloft Steak House just opened up 5 minute walk from my place in Essendon a couple of months ago. I had never eaten at one of their restaraunts before, but had only heard good things. I believe there is one in the Docklands, one in Southbank and one somewhere in the Eastern suburbs. Now I consider myself to be somewhat a good judge when it comes to staek and believe me this is one of the best steaks I have ever had.

Highly recommended guys, its not cheap, but its not over the top expensive either. The beef ribs ($35) for entree were amazing. Melt in your mouth stuff. The mrs had a scotch fillet ($38) which was very good, but not great. I on the other hand went for the rib eye ($50) and I must say it is in the top 2-3 steaks I have ever had.

A Squiresloft Steak House just opened up 5 minute walk from my place in Essendon a couple of months ago. I had never eaten at one of their restaraunts before, but had only heard good things. I believe there is one in the Docklands, one in Southbank and one somewhere in the Eastern suburbs. Now I consider myself to be somewhat a good judge when it comes to staek and believe me this is one of the best steaks I have ever had.

Highly recommended guys, its not cheap, but its not over the top expensive either. The beef ribs ($35) for entree were amazing. Melt in your mouth stuff. The mrs had a scotch fillet ($38) which was very good, but not great. I on the other hand went for the rib eye ($50) and I must say it is in the top 2-3 steaks I have ever had.

South Yarra is the other, Toorak Rd across from the train station

Best eye fillet you can get in Melbourne - and the mustard sauce....oh the mustard sauce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back