Your covid +ve experience

Remove this Banner Ad

My missus has it, she's laid up in bed, and with school holidays I'm trying to work from home with the young bloke, not the best situation.

I'm not sure my boss is keen to give me carer's leave, I looked up Fair Work and I reckon i'm entitled to it, does anyone know?
If you've got a cert they can't say s**t.

Started off sniffly yesterday morning and just thought it was my sinuses playing up. By lunch I was feverish and had a sore throat. Did a rat test about 3. Tested positive. Went straight to my room and have been in bed ever since. I don't feel too bad in bed just a bit chesty, but as soon as I get up feel dizzy and not able to walk far. I'm starting to get the chills and I think I may be in for a rough night. My main concern is my two housemates, both of whom have compromised immune systems. One is in remission and one has just had a stent put in. I'm mortified by the thought of passing it on to one or both of them

Started off sniffly yesterday morning and just thought it was my sinuses playing up. By lunch I was feverish and had a sore throat. Did a rat test about 3. Tested positive. Went straight to my room and have been in bed ever since. I don't feel too bad in bed just a bit chesty, but as soon as I get up feel dizzy and not able to walk far. I'm starting to get the chills and I think I may be in for a rough night. My main concern is my two housemates, both of whom have compromised immune systems. One is in remission and one has just had a stent put in. I'm mortified by the thought of passing it on to one or both of them
Can they move out for a few days, stay with someone else? Sadly, they could get it anywhere really. They need to take whatever steps they think necessary to protect themselves. You are doing all you can.

Can they move out for a few days, stay with someone else? Sadly, they could get it anywhere really. They need to take whatever steps they think necessary to protect themselves. You are doing all you can.

I'll suggest it to them.

Like I deepthroated a cactus

Scratchy as * throat, no energy, 4 days, Wouldnt recommend, dropped 4 kilos so far, hopefully its all water and no gains

As previous poster said, Have a housemate whos in remission so literally have stayed in my room for 4 days, onlg gone to the kitchen 3 times all after 9pm with mask/hand sanitiser,

I'm pretty sure I caught it at the footy last Thursday so I'm just over a week into it. Started feeling a bit crappy on Monday. -ve RAT. Then today I noticed that my red wine tasted like unsweetened grape juice. s**t got serious! +ve RAT.

I don't feel too bad really. Just a bit achy and sensitive to the cold weather. I haven't got a cough, or sore throat or runny nose. Low energy but I'm not needing to sleep more than usual.

I am a close contact of a positive case, also the housemate of close contact is unwell but refuses to test ect….as a close contact am I able to make a claim and isolate? I won’t be caring and can’t get a test kit until tomorrow, but if it’s positive or negative, is it still possible to claim and isolate anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back