Your Bulldogs Diary

Remove this Banner Ad

Work in retail and I served Charlie Sutton's daughter today. Lovely lady and gave me a couple of amusing stories about Charlie and his stubbornness in his last few weeks (IE: refusing to let anyone help take him to watch the Dogs train). I told her that her father would have given alot of joy to alot of people and she seemed to light up a bit :)

Fossie 32

On hols went to Water World or whatever and hired locker Kritter35. Had lunch at brewery near Perth at table Chocco33........... 32 would have been better but not bad. Went to another one before that called 'Feral' beers and did a tasting. One was called Nice Guy, Dud Root. Luckily on the sheet that they gave us with the names it just had NGDR on it so didn't have to explain to wife and sister

60 years today since the arrival of Fossie 32 in 1954
Went over to my parents to say gday and arrived at 4:54pm. Fossie jnr rang me just now at 19:54 hours
Got a birthday message from Liam Jones and Dahl - they even got me a cake!

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=430631

60 years today since the arrival of Fossie 32 in 1954
Went over to my parents to say gday and arrived at 4:54pm. Fossie jnr rang me just now at 19:54 hours
Got a birthday message from Liam Jones and Dahl - they even got me a cake!

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=430631
Aww.. Happy Birhday Fos..
Hope u had a great day mate !!
:) B-) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night I dreamed I was at the first Footscray VFL match and Campbell Brown was playing for us o_O
Then I woke up :oops: but it was very exciting! I looked at the clock and it was 5:54 :rainbow:

Match day v Norf
Set off at 130. Got a lift from Cowes to Frankston with son #1. Caught the train in ok. A few Dogs supporters in my carriage. :thumbsu:
Got into the ground about 430. Went to see if any BF people in front of social club. Went the wrong way around the ground of course [starting from aisle 45 going to 15]. Don't know what they look like so asked some people standing in a group if they were from BF. They said no. I said 'That's ok'.
Went to my seat near the cheer squad. Messaged son #2 to tell him I am here as he is on level 3 with cousin. He rang later to see if I wanted to go up there - I said I would stay where I was. At half time I messaged him to ask where he was sitting so I could go up there. No answer to this or several other messages. [Turns out his phone was flat.] After the game was sitting there looking glum and a lady had a little laugh at me :) Son rang me on his cousin's phone and said he would meet me on the platform for the Cranbourne train. Made my way over there and no sign of him. Waiting, looking...... rang his cousin who said son's phone was flat and last time he saw him was up top where you swipe your Myki. Went back up there and no sign of him. Went back down, still no sign. Rang cousin back and he [son] said he didn't have any credit on his Myki. Went back up top, no sign of him. Went back down ...... eventually he turns up - had been queuing up to recharge his Myki [like a lot of others].
He says we should catch the train to Flinders Street as no sign of the Cranny train. Did that but still no schedule for Cranny train at Flinders Street. Got the train to Dandenong [Pakenham line] then changed there for Cranbourne train. Finally got to Cranny and he said 'Can you give me a lift to Robby's place? [He left his car there].' 'Wutt?? I haven't got my car!' Derrr.....
As his phone is flat he can't ring his friend - who doesn't have a licence anyway. How can we get there - by bus? No. I spot a couple of dogs supporters making their way to their car and went over and asked them if they could give us a lift for 20 bucks. They seemed to think it was a bit dodgy, as you would, but went along with it. I told them about son's phone being flat then when they drove over to where he was sitting he was using my phone to contact his friend on Facebook to get his address. Had to explain that it was my phone not his as they queried me telling them he didn't have one, which probably seemed dodgy. Finally got his friend's address but they couldn't find it on their GPS, so we gave away the idea of getting a lift with them. Then we rang a taxi which turned up after about 15 minutes and made our way to get his car. Got home about 1130.

Like the pic Tim! :p

Fossie jnr is going to the double header with me so undeterred by last week's misadventure :thumbsu: :)

Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 7.49.00 PM.png Please excuse my terrible supercoach score but I think this weeks score is possibly the best I have ever seen

KRITTER 35
WHO'S NEXT?
Iso, Jul 8, 2002
My first BF post - nearly 12 years ago. Still using WWE references :)

Actually it says I joined in Oct 2000 so previous posts may have been lost in a crash?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back