Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shitting bricks. Not used to this vertigo.

First team 2nd.
U21's 1st
U18's 4th (south).

One year with Yaya and we're not s**t anymore.
Just commented on social media that Big Ange will back the kids if they do deserve a chance in and with the first team. Looking forward to Dorrington, Devine, Scarlett, PArrott in the next 24 months.

Scarlett, Parrott. Been hearing about these for years now. Both must surely be in their 30s by now.
You're being facetious with Scarlett, he's 19.

Parrott however is 21
Kane didn't really get his chance till he was 21

But the difference with Parrott has been off field bad egg stories and a couple of lengthy injuries on loan, which didn't happen for Kane in his final important loans.

So much can go wrong at that 18-20 year range. And even though it has for parrot I'd expect him to be sold for a decent fee after this Dutch loan. A Solanke type level is where I'd expect him to get to.

Scarlett and Veliz should be first team squad next year.

Soonup-Bell off on a loan come January banging them in for the 21s. Same with Donley
Will Lankshear could be another to keep an eye on up front. Like Kane sometimes it's the unexpected who are the ones that shoot right up

pac GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe it is the Youf/Academy Thread.

Bradley has come through the academy and is young.

But thanks for your contribution as always ;)
He didn't come through the academy. He was there 1 year before turning professional. That's like saying came through United's academy.

He joined you at 16, September 2019. Also they're football camps, not a proper academy.
I still dont get what you're arguing though? Conor Bradley was in our academy and then made the break through. He's also only 20 which certainly qualifies as "youf" which the thread title suggests.

I know you hate Liverpool and all our players but give it a rest mate.

What happened to Tom Davies? Once was no. 16 in the Golden Boy noms.

In the PL I like Alex Scott from Bournemouth and Adam Wharton from Palace. Plus Mainoo for United of course.

Into the final we go. Pretty tough game, Bristol had three go off with injury fairly early, so a harsh result for them.

This is the first year in a while our academy hasn't been great. So really pleased to make a final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back