You Laugh You Lose: Video Game Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

About half way through Kiwami 2. YK1 was pretty s**t story wise, but this one has been much better!

Yeah, YK2 is considered one of the strongest stories on the series. So happy that you’re a big fan.

Sixpence - There are three new Yakuza games coming out over the next 12 months (all titled ”Like A Dragon”, which is going to be the series title in the West moving forward.)

“Like A Dragon: Ishin”, a remake of a game from a decade ago, comes out late next month. Like A Dragon 8 (exact title isn’t known yet), the sequel to “Yakuza: Like A Dragon” and that’s coming out in 2024.

And there is another game coming out sometime in 2023 but I won’t say the title for that one as it’s a bit of a spoiler if you haven’t played Yakuza 0-6. Really excited times ahead for this series.

Last edited:

I've got a couple holes in what I've played of Yakuza and I really can't remember what ones they are as stuff has been re-released and what not over the years. This might be the year I finally do an entire series play through like I've been promising myself I would for years.

You will be in for a treat mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't tell the difference between 60 and 30 fps (Unless its something really obvious) in general playing. Give me sexy 4k graphics any day.

I still can't tell the difference between 60 and 30 fps (Unless its something really obvious) in general playing. Give me sexy 4k graphics any day.
I'm the opposite, haha. The card on my PC doesn't allow to have max on both when playing newer games so I have to compromise somewhere. I take the hit graphically to have 60fps instead. Looks much smoother. I'd notice playing on 30fps much more than I would with the lower texture quality or so. Although I say this as someone who hasn't experienced 4K

Remove this Banner Ad

Back