Roast Yelling at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

How about....... Moist
Hasn't cost me an A on my report card, so no grudges haha.

Still not sure how people are triggered by moist given it perfectly describes many things.

My cooking teacher would hate the world today. We have bastardized the English language. Always some social media bimbo, or wannabe gangster/street kid, trying to create new slang words to be trendy. It's worse when people create slang words, for something that is already a slang word. Thus feels like we now have 10 words that all mean the same thing these days, instead of a couple.

Last edited:

I remember my year 2 science teacher's first words were " I do not like boys sniffing". !!

My Form 2 science teacher said to me “you and I are going to have a problem”.
It was day one and I hadn’t spoken a word.
Must have been the red hair 🤓

Bring in automatic checkouts to reduce staff and make it “more convenient” for us the consumer but still charge us more to do our own scanning and packing, then because we are untrained in the task and make mistakes, they bring in gates to lock you in….we all know where this heading.

I don’t use them. I stand and yell at clouds and like the good Karen I am, I demand they open a register for me.

I do enough chores in my life, I’m not scanning m6 own groceries as well only to have them accuse me of stealing stuff and not letting me out of the shop

Please place the item in the bagging area. I have you effing moron.
Call the assistant over because it can’t tell I put a Flake there.
They clear it, then I put a Milky Way there. Please place your item in the bagging area.
I HAVE YOU EFFING MORON.
Call the assistant over again 😖😖

Please take your items
Please take your items
Please take your items.

I’m packing it as fast as I can, sorry it’s not quick enough to suit you 😡

I’m gunna starting billing them for my time.

Theirs, or yours? 😄
(Or both?! 😲)

I thought that as I wrote it 😁
Mine, but not that red red, more a gorgeous strawberry blonde of course 🤪

Probably not as attractive as those sheep though !!

My Form 2 science teacher said to me “you and I are going to have a problem”.
It was day one and I hadn’t spoken a word.
Must have been the red hair
As a former teacher, I can relate to that. Sorry.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

As a former teacher, I can relate to that. Sorry.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t get me started on American teachers 😁

Although much better than the Czechoslovakian who struggled with English trying to teach us French !! He didn’t last too many weeks though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Yelling at Clouds Hall of Fame dinner seems inevitable to me. At threadbare and stained red carpet affair.

To be held in a drafty town hall with limited car parking and no disabled car parks or access. The venue will be inaccessible by public transport and the night will be scheduled to clash with a Bulldogs must win block busting final. The venue will not have a television and will be in an internet black spot.

You'll be seated 12 to a table that only has the capacity to seat 8 and as close to the toilets as possible. A choice of under-cooked chicken with an alphalpha salad or over cooked steak with under cooked potatoes awaits you, both accompanied by a 2 day old bread roll, served on mismatched crockery by incompetent and inexperienced wait staff. There will be no vegan or vegetarian options.

Poor lighting and trip hazards will be arranged for the infirm, the first aid kit will be difficult to find and not have any band aids and the defibrilator will be at the shop for repairs after being tampered with by delinquent youths..

The bar will run dry between mains and dessert and the microphone used for acceptance speeches will deliver constant feedback...when it works. The coffee will be instant.

And for the ladies, I haven't forgotten you. In your 4 stall bathroom, 3 of the stalls will be out of order, there will be no mirror and we'll run out of toilet paper within the first hour. In the vein of "don't get beaten by what you know", the incontinent should also come prepared.

The same delinquent teenagers who wrecked the defibrilator will be engaged to interfere with your vehicles and syphon your fuel while you suffer through proceedings inside and a booze bus and vehicle inspection point will be provided upon your exit for your inconvenience. A local hobby farmer, possibly geoffjennings79, will also be engaged to leave a gate open to allow his neglected livestock to wander haphazardly on the road or to emerge suddenly and without warning from the overgrown, bushfire risk, roadside verge that borders his property and/or through the fences that have been allowed fall into a sate of disrepair.

It's yet to be decided whether the event will be held on an extreme fire risk day and whether the delinquent teenagers will also set fire to geoffjennings79's noxious weed and snake infested, asbestos dumping ground of a verge using the fuel they've syphoned from your vehicles.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:
A Yelling at Clouds Hall of Fame dinner seems inevitable to me. At threadbare and stained red carpet affair.

To be held in a drafty town hall with limited car parking and no disabled car parks or access. The venue will be inaccessible by public transport and the night will be scheduled to clash with a Bulldogs must win block busting final. The venue will not have a television and will be in an internet black spot.

You'll be seated 12 to a table that only has the capacity to seat 8 and as close to the toilets as possible. A choice of under-cooked chicken with an alphalpha salad or over cooked steak with under cooked potatoes awaits you, both accompanied by a 2 day old bread roll and served by incompetent and inexperienced wait staff. There will be no vegan or vegetarian options.

The bar will run dry between mains and dessert and the microphone used for acceptance speeches will deliver constant feedback...when it works. The coffee will be instant.

And for the ladies, I haven't forgotten you. In your 4 stall bathroom, 3 of the stalls will be out of order, there will be no mirror and we'll run out of toilet paper within the first hour.

An unruly mob of local and delinquent teenagers will be engaged to interfere with your vehicles while you suffer through proceedings inside and a booze bus and vehicle inspection point will be provided upon your exit for your inconvenience.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
Who will the guest yeller be?

Who will the guest yeller be?
There will be no order of proceedings and yellers will be decided .... by committee ... on the night.

Although, a 90 minute slide presentation during mains from an expert in the field of research into the popularity of anilingus being a key indicator of the decline of Western society has not been ruled in or out .... or in or out.

Last edited:
Have been trying to remember who Jeff White took a dive against in the ruck to cost us a finals spot. It was Wayde Skipper :mad:

Have been trying to remember who Jeff White took a dive against in the ruck to cost us a finals spot. It was Wayde Skipper :mad:

We were on level 1 for that one, I ran down the aisle to the fence to give the umpires a serve, think half the bay were worried I was going to jump the fence. The people I went with (and still do) knew it was more than a distinct possibility! 😲

When I say crafted it's more that I allow my long blonde curls to cascade gently over my shoulders like some dreamy waterfall.

It's the only thing Bailey Smith and I have in common...me being a much better kick.
Did you change your meds like I suggested?

You didn't, I can tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back